Start of Something New

Later that night, Twilight was sitting in her room doing some reading. Her brother was working late, so she was by herself in the house.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the window. When she openned it, she was shocked to see that it was Leo.

Twilight: *gasp* "Leo, what are you doing here"?

Leo: "I just wanted to ask you if you would like to hang out".

Twilight: *blush* "Um...sure"

Leo and Twilight went to the roof and they started to talk and get to know each other better.

Leo: "So you were treated as an outcast back at Crystal Prep"?

Twilight: "Yeah, everyone always bullied me because I was different". "It started with everyone calling me names and saying hurtful things to me". "But then it all escalated to hurting me physically".

Leo: "I'm really sorry you had to go through that Twilight". "But...I kind of understand how you feel".

Twilight: "How"

Leo: "Well...you see...when mutants were first accepted in the world and allowed to have normal lives, there were some humans that weren't exactly happy about that". "Which is also why me and my old family had to deal with people calling us freaks and monsters, and saying that we were better off dead than alive".

Twilight gasped when Leo said that. How could people be so cruel to those that were different than them.

Twilight: "Oh my gosh...I'm sorry that you had to go through that". 'Wait...what does he mean by old family'? 'He looked really sad when he mentioned them, it's probably best I don't ask him about it until the time is right'.

Leo: "It's ok...I got used to it after a while".

Twilight: "But that still doesn't give them the right to say those things to you".

Leo: "Same thing goes for those girls that were bullying you a few weeks ago".

Twilight knew exactly who he was talking about, and had a few tears in her eyes because of it.

Twilight: "Yeah" *wipes tears away* "I actually thought that CHS would be the same as Crystal Prep". "But you and your friends prove me wrong pretty quickly".

Leo: *laughs* "I guess we did didn't we".

Twilight: *laughs* "I guess you did"

The two of them were getting along pretty well. It was obvious that a spark has grown between them.

Leo: "You know Twilight, I think this is the begining of something new".

Twilight: "I know what you mean Leo, it's like...this could be the start of something new for both of us".

Suddenly, music started to play and both of them began to sing.

Leo: Living in my own world
Didn't understand
That anything can happen

When you take a chance

Twilight: I never believed in
What I couldn't see
I never opened my heart (Leo: Oh-oh)
To all the possibilities

Both: I know

Twilight: That something has changed

Both: Never felt this way

Twilight: And right here tonight

Both: This could be the start, of something new

Twilight: It feels so right

Both: To be here with you (oh-oh)
And now, looking in your eyes

Twilight: I feel in my heart (Leo: Feel in my heart)

Both: The start of something new (Leo: Oh yeah)

Leo: Now who'd have ever thought that
Both: We'd both be here tonight (Leo: Oh) (Twilight: Yeah)

Twilight: And the world looks so much brighter (Leo: Brighter, brighter)
With you by my side (Leo: By your side)

Both: I know that, something has changed
Never felt this way

Twilight: I know it for (Both: Real)

Both: This could be the start, of something new
It feels so right to be here with you (Oh-oh)
And now, looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart

Twilight: The start of something new

Leo: I never knew that it could happen till it happened to me (Oh-oh yeah)

Both: I didn't know it before

Twilight: But now it's easy to

Both: See (Oh)
It's the start, of something new
It feels so right, to be here with you (Oh-oh)
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
That it's the start, of something new
It feels so right

Twilight: To be here with you (Both:Oh-oh)

Both: And now, looking in your eyes (Leo: Looking in your eyes)

Twilight: I feel in my heart (Leo: Feel in my heart)
The start of something new

Leo: The start of something new

Both: The start of something new

When they finished singing, the two of them ended up staring into each other's eye. Not noticing that they were both leaning in for a kiss.

Shining Armor: "TWILY, I'M HOME"

Leo/Twilight: *move away from each other*

Leo: "So...I'll see you tomorrow"

Twilight: "Y...yeah see ya"

With that, Leo quickly disappeared leaving Twilight's house. The two of them were also blushing madly at the thought of what they almost did.

To be continued

TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon

MLP belongs to Hasbro

Song is called "Start of Something New" - Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron