Double and First Date

Later that night, Leo was walking Twilight home. Since she was staying over with him and Fluttershy to work on the Shellraiser repairs.

Twilight: "Thanks for walking me home Leo".

Leo: "It's no problem Twilight". "I usually go off and run on the rooftops at night".

Twilight: "Maybe I can join you on a rooftop run sometime".

Leo: *blush* "Yeah...I'd love to take you with me on a rooftop run".

Leo and Twilight found themselves briefly glancing at each other and quickly looking away the entire time they were walking. But that soon stopped when they finally reached Twilight's house.

Leo: "Uh...well...here we are". 'Come on Leonardo, stop being so shy around her'.

Twilight: "Y-yeah..." 'Come on Twilight, stop being so shy around him'.

There was a bit of an awkward silence between the two. Neither of them knew what to say to each other. Or at least until Leo broke the silence between them.

Leo: "Um...I should probably get going".

Twilight: "Y-yeah... I should probably get inside".

Leo: "See you tomorrow Twilight"

Twilight: "See you tomorrow"

Twilight entered her house to find her brother looking at her with a smirk on his face.

Twilight: "What"?

Shining Armor: *smirking* "Don't "what" me little missy, I saw how you looked at him".

Twilight: *blushes* "I-I don't know what you're talking about".

Shining Armor: "You seriously think I don't know about it"?

Twilight: "Know about what"?

Shining Armor: "Your little crush on your ninja turtle friend".

Twilight: *blushes madly* "H-how did you know"!

Shining Armor: "I went through the same thing with Cadence you know". "So I notice a lot of things". "Like how you seem a lot happier than usual whenever you're with him".

Twilight didn't say anything but just ran upstairs to her room with Shining Armor still smirking before heading to his bedroom to go to sleep.

Meanwhile, Leo was jumping from rooftop to rooftop until he finally made it back to his house. Upon arriving, he could see through the window that Fluttershy was giggling while on the phone. Meaning she was currently talking with Slash. Leo didn't want to disturb, so he just kept silent and walked upstairs to his bedroom. But when he was about to go to bed, Fluttershy entered his room.

Fluttershy: "Hi Leo"

Leo: "Hey Fluttershy, you have fun talking with Slash"?

Fluttershy: "I did actually, we were planning on going to a movie after we have dinner".

Leo: "That sounds like fun".

Fluttershy: "Hey...why don't you invite Twilight over". "We could make it a double date".

Leo almost tripped and fell flat on his shell as soon as he heard the words "double date" come from Fluttershy's mouth.

Leo: "A double WHAT"?!

Fluttershy: "A double date, me with Slash and you with Twilight". "We can have a movie night together".

Leo: "Absolutely NOT"!

Fluttershy: "Aww...but it will be fun".

Leo: "I said no"!

Fluttershy then pouts and makes puppy eyes hoping to get Leo to agree to the double date.