Mutagen Crisis

That morning, Sunset left her house and was now heading towards the station. But as she was walking, she couldn't help but feel like she's being followed. She turned around while putting her hand on one of her kunai, only to see no one there. She turned back around, only to see a shadow fly by across the buildings. She looked up and saw a mutant pigeon.

Sunset gasped and started running away as the mutant pigeon chased after her

Sunset gasped and started running away as the mutant pigeon chased after her. She ran across the street and then turned into an alley. The mutant pigeon flew into the alley, only to find that Sunset was gone. The pigeon searched around a bit before flying away. Sunset then poked her head out of a dumpster. Seeing that the coast clear, she came out of her hiding spot and opened a manhole cover. She climbed down the ladder down to the sewers and closed the manhole cover before making her way to the station.

Meanwhile at the station, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Wallflower were training, Slash was doing some work on the Shellraiser, and Leo was teaching Twilight how to make smoke bombs.

Leo: "Now carefully drill two holes in the eggshell without cracking it, then blow out the contents".

Twilight did as Leo instructed and was successful in doing so.

Twilight: "Okay done, now what's next"?

Leo: "Wait for the inside to dry". "After that, pour in flash powder, and seal both holes with wax".

Twilight: "Okay"

But before Twilight could do anything, Sunset came running into the station.

Sunset: "Guys, I'm being hunted".

Leo: "By what"?

Rainbow Dash: "The foot"?

Twilight: "Speed Demon"?

Slash: "The Rat King"?

Wallflower: "Snakeweed"?

Fluttershy: "Um...Justin"?

Sunset: "No...I'm being hunted...by a mutant pigeon".

Rainbow Dash: *snickers*

Everyone: *glares at Rainbow Dash*

Rainbow Dash: "I can't be the only one who finds that funny".

Slash: "This isn't funny Dash". "Something out there is hunting our friend".

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah...a pigeon" *snickers*

Twilight: *hits Rainbow Dash's arm*

Rainbow Dash: "Fine...I'll stop"

Leo: "Alright Sunset, tell us everything that happened".

One explanation later

Sunset: "I honestly don't know what would've happened if I didn't hide in the dumpster".