Brother's Past Fear

Flashback

Mikey: "Ah yeah, ramen"!

The turtles and Karai were all having lunch while Splinter was busy meditating. Raphael's pet turtle, Spike, was in the center of the table chewing on a leaf.

 Raphael's pet turtle, Spike, was in the center of the table chewing on a leaf

However, no one noticed a little insect crawl onto the table. It wasn't until it started moving towards the center of the table when Leo and Karai took notice of it. And not long after, Donnie and Mikey took notice of it as well. The insect then crawled onto Raph's chopsticks without him noticing. It wasn't until he was about to eat when Raph noticed there was a cockroach on his chopsticks.

Raph screamed in horror as he quickly threw his chopsticks into the wall. The cockroach landed on the floor before it quickly ran away as Raph chased it down with his sai. And he chased it until lost sight of it. Meanwhile, his siblings were laughing at him.

Mikey: *laughing* "That was awesome"! "Big tough Raph is scared of cockroaches".

Raph: "I am not"!

Karai: "Oh really, then why did you scream like a little girl"?

Everyone but Raph laughs some more.

Raph: "You wouldn't laugh if you had a cockroach crawling on you"!

Donnie: "Uh, you mean the cockroach that's on Spike's face"?

Raph: "WHAT"!

Raph pushes his siblings out of the way to see Spike struggling to get the cockroach off his face.

Raph: "SPIKE"!

Raph runs and grabs Spike and swats the cockroach off his face before running away screaming while carrying Spike to his room while his siblings laughed even more.

End of flashback

Slash wakes up and gets out of bed. He leaves his room to see that everyone else had arrived at the station.

Leo was meditating in the training room, Fluttershy was helping Wallflower tend to her garden, and Sunset was watching TV with Rainbow Dash. However, Twilight was video chatting with Mr. O'Neil.

Kirby: "And you're sure that they're after my daughter"?

Twilight: "We're very sure, we just wanted to give you a warning".

Kirby: "Alright, thanks for telling me".
Twilight: "No problem, and stay safe Mr. O'Neil".

Twilight stops video chatting with Kirby O'Neil and goes back to finishing what she was working on. Slash walks up behind her to see her working on the Turtle Cam.

Slash: "What are you doing to the Turtle Cam Twilight"?

Twilight: "I'm giving it some upgrades". "I was thinking we could send it into TCRI so we can spy on the Kraang".