Stinks Like Garbage

While there are the humans and mutants that live productive lives, there are those who are forced to live on the streets.

In an alleyway, two homelessmen were digging through a trash can. It was then that one of them found an undamaged glass bottle.

Homeless man 1: "Bingo"!

Homeless man 2: "Don't break it fumblefingers, every nickle counts".

Homeless man 1: "I never break em"

Homeless man 2: "Heh, you break em all the time".

Homeless man 1: *puts the bottle in his pocket* "Well y-yeah, I guess I do". "That's it for this goldmine". "Let's move on".

The two homeless men walk further down the alley. Unaware that something was following them.

The homeless men stop and search through a dumpster. But they stopped when they heard the sound of a vehicle getting close to them. Looking towards where the noise was coming from, they see a large garbage truck.

Homeless man 2: "What the"?

The garbage truck shined it's red headlights on the homeless men, causing them to run away screaming

The garbage truck shined it's red headlights on the homeless men, causing them to run away screaming. But the garbage truck trapped them in a corner. It then used it's mechanical claws to grab them amd take them away as they begged for it to stop. After stuffing the men in the back, the garbage truck backed out of the alley and drove off.

The next night, the ninjas were helping out some homeless humans and mutants that were living at a dump. They had met them one night when they went back to the Volpehart building to search for any other people trapped in the chamber. Which was where they found the missing policemen that disappeared in there. But after that, the ninjas found the homeless humans and mutants at the dump and became good friends with them. And have been helping them however they could ever since.

Right now, the ninjas were searching through the piles of garbage for stuff to improve the station and their vehicles.

Slash dug through some garbage and ended up finding slimy red goop.

Slash: "UGH"! "Hey Twilight, you don't want something so gross that you don't wanna touch it right"?

Twilight: "If it's going to improve the station, we can use it".

Rainbow Dash: "You think we can use any of this scrapmetal"?

Twilight: "Yes actually, grab as much of it as you can".

After gathering what they needed, the ninjas got ready to leave. But they wanted to give the homeless humans and mutants some things before they go.

Twilight: "Hey, thanks for lending us this shopping cart guys".

An old human man walked up to them.