Kraangtastrophe

Down in the station, the ninjas were busy putting together a training area. Since they had already finished decorating the place, and also setting up a small lab for Twilight.

Wallflower: "Can you believe we're almost done fixing up this place"?

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah...it only took hours of nonstop work"!

Leo: "Relax Rainbow, as soon as we finish with this training area, we can go out and do something fun".

Rainbow Dash: "YES"!

After yet another hour of working, they had finally finished setting up the training area. And as Leo said, they all went out to do something fun.
Later that night, the ninjas were running on the rooftops while doing a few tricks as they ran. Twilight however decided to stay behind back at the station.

Sunset: *performs a front flip* "WOO HOO"!

Rainbow Dash: *performs a midair cartwheel* "BOOYAKASHA"!

The ninjas continued running for a while until Leo's T-phone started ringing.

Leo: "Hold on guys"!

Everyone: *stops running*

Leo: *answers call* "Hello"

Twilight: "Leo"

Leo: "Hey Twilight, hold on I'll put you on speaker". *puts her on speaker*

Rainbow Dash: "TWILIGHT, you really should've came with us". "It is AWESOME"!

Slash: "You're really missing out Twilight".

Twilight: "I'll join you guys next time". "But right now, I need all of you to get back to the station".

Sunset: "Is something wrong Twilight"?

Twilight: "I'll tell you once you're back".
Leo: "Alright, we're on our way". *hangs up* "Come on"

The ninjas made their way down into the sewers and back to the station. Once they were there, they went into Twilight's lab.

Leo: "Alright, what's going on"

Twilight: "Look at this"

Twilight shows everyone a video that showed a bunch of kraang droids walking in and out of a building that was a little bit outside the city.

Slash: "The Kraang"?

Twilight: "Yeah"

Rainbow Dash: "I mean it could just be a fake video".

Fluttershy: "Leo"?

Leo: "Fake or not, we better go and check this out".

The ninjas drove the Shellraiser to their destination. They got as close as they can before going the rest of the way on foot. Slash stayed behind with the Shellraiser. Once they got close, they saw a few kraang droids patrolling the area. Leo, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight silently took out the five droids at the entrance. Leo then gave the others the signal that it was all clear. Now there was just one other obstacle they had to get passed.