Shared Pain and Suffering

Late one night in Canterlot City, the Honey Badger Ravagers were at it again and causing trouble. But tonight didn't exactly go as planned.

A badger was knocked down by a young mutant meerkat.

???: "WHERE IS HE"?!

Honey Badger: "I-I..."

???: "ANSWER ME"!

Honey Badger: "I-I don't know who-"

???: "VEMINATOR REX"! "WHERE IS HE"?!

Honey Badger: "I-I-I don't know"!

The mutant meerkat scowled and struck the honey badger with her whip. Which electrocuted him until he was unconscious.

???: "Then I'll find someone who does know". "Even if I have to hunt down every ravager in this city".

The next day in the station, the ninjas were all watching a news report that involved the Honey Badger Ravagers.

Newswoman: "And this has been the fourth brutal attack on the group of mutants known as the Honey Badger Ravagers". "With many of the ravagers being put in prison, and even more in hospitals". "The question that everyone wants answered is who is responsible for these attacks on the ravagers"?

Rainbow Dash: "Looks like someone out there is taking care of the Honey Badger Ravagers".

Wallflower: "You guys think there's a vigilante in the city"?

Leo: "I don't know, but we should check this out before this mystery person gets into too much trouble". "We'll split up to check out each of the sights".

Twilight: "I've got all four of them marked on my computer".

Leo: "Then we check out the sights tonight".

Later that night, the ninjas split up into teams of two. Each of them went and investigated each of the attack sights while keeping in touch with each other through their phones.

Sunset: "This is just brutal"

Elsewhere...

Leo: "Whoever attacked the ravagers didn't just want to hurt them...they wanted them to suffer".

Elsewhere...

Fluttershy: "But why would someone do this"?

Elsewhere...

Twilight: "We can figure that out later". "I just got an alert about a disturbance".

Elsewhere...

Leo: "Wallflower and I are close by". "We'll check it out".

Leo and Wallflower leaped on to the rooftops and made their way towards where this disturbance was occuring.

Meanwhile, a small group of the Honey Badger Ravagers were being attacked by the same mutant meerkat. Who had already taken down most of the group.