Sewer Gator Rampage

Late one night inside a Kraang base, several kraang droids were wandering the halls looking for something. It was then that they saw lazers being fired down a hallway. They got closer only to see a kraang droid arm slide up to them. Just then, a large creature run down the hall and they immediately gave chase.

The kraang droids chased the creature until it seemed to have disappeared. They then heard a loud roar, causing the droids to back up in fear. Completely unaware that the creature was hiding behind some crates behind them. The creature quickly surprised them when it grabbed two kraang droids by the head before throwing them at other kraang droids. The remaining kraang droids stated firing their weapons at the creature. One of the lazers managing to hit it in the chest and causing it to fall down unconscious.

The kraang droids walked up to the creature with their weapons aimed at it. They then looked down at a small glowing object the creature was holding.

Some of the kraang droids went to grab it, but that was when the creature woke up and used it's strength to knock all of them away while letting out a loud roar

Some of the kraang droids went to grab it, but that was when the creature woke up and used it's strength to knock all of them away while letting out a loud roar. It winced in pain as it touched the spot on it's chest where it was shot. But it quickly got over the pain and busted through the wall and on to the street. Several kraang droids came outside the base only to find that the creature was nowhere to be found. They then split up in all directions to search for it. But unbeknownst to them, the creature had gone and hid down in the sewers.

Later the next night in the station, the ninjas were all taking some time doing whatever they wished

Later the next night in the station, the ninjas were all taking some time doing whatever they wished. Leo was training with Rarity, Sunset was drawing, Rainbow Dash and Twilight were watching TV, Wallflower was playing an arcade game with Slash watching, and Fluttershy and Twilight were just getting back from getting lunch for everybody.

Fluttershy: "Lunch is here"!

All of the ninjas stopped what they were doing and went to get lunch. Which were all in paper bags with their names on them.

Rainbow Dash went back to the TV and switched the channel as she bit into her sandwitch.

Newswoman: "This just in, city workers attacked". "By mutants"?