Arrival of Rivals

Today was the day the Crystal Prep students would come to CHS. But not everyone was very excited about that. Mostly Twilight, as she wasn't looking forward to seeing her bullies again. The only good thing was that two of the Shadowbolts were now her friends.

Right now, Twilight was walking through the halls with Leo and Fluttershy. And as allowed by Vice Principal Luna, Twilight had her odachi sword, but Fluttershy had recently changed her weapon from a yumi to a much smaller bow with arrows. She also had a nunchuck that she could use.

 She also had a nunchuck that she could use

Fluttershy: "Are you okay Twilight"?

Twilight: "I don't know...I guess I'm a bit nervous". "Seeing my old bullies and all".

Leo: *puts a hand on Twilight's shoulder* "Don't worry about it Twilight". "We'll be right there to help you if you need us".

Twilight: "Thanks Leo"

Twilight felt a bit better, but she quickly put on a serious face and took out the amulet.

Leo: "So...did you find out anything about that thing yet".

Twilight: "Unfortunately no, the only thing I do know is that this thing seems to steal equestrian magic".

Fluttershy: "Well...I'm sure that you will find out eventually".

Twilight: "Yeah...hopefully"

Later on, the three of them met up with their other friends in the cafeteria. Rainbow Dash was playing her guitar, Wallflower was reading a gardening book, Slash was cleaning his mace, and Sunset was finishing writing in her journal.

Leo: "Hey everyone"

Wallflower: "Hey guys"

Leo: "You girls ready for the Friendship Games"?

Rainbow Dash: "Heck YEAH"! "We're totally going to beat Crystal Prep this year".

Sunset: "Uh...aren't you forgetting about the whole magic problem"? "We're supposed to keep it away from the games".

Slash: "Easier said than done Sunset".

Wallflower: "Slash is right, I'm sure that equestrian magic does whatever you want it to but..."