Don't Be a Hero

Inside a Kraang base, the Kraang were discussing the matter of the power cell. Which was now in the possession of the ninjas.

Kraang: "Why is the location of the power cell still unknown to Kraang"?

Kraang: "The place where the power cell is, is a place of hiding".

Kraang: "Kraang must have this power cell to reopen the portal to the dimension of Kraang, so the true mission can finally begin".

Kraang: "So Kraang asks Kraang, where is this place of hiding"?

Down in the station, Twilight installs the power cell that they had aquired into the Shellraiser.

Twilight: "Perfect"

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Twilight, are we going out on patrol or what"?

Twilight: "We are going on patrol". "I was just making some last minute upgrades to the Shellraiser".

Wallflower: "Well then let's get going".

Everyone enters the Shellraiser and gets to their stations. Leo pushes a lever to get the Shellraiser to start moving on the train tracks. However, all of the ninjas noticed that the Shellraiser was moving a lot faster than normal.

Slash: "Whoa, Twilight, what did you do to the Shellraiser"? "I don't remember it ever going this fast before".

Twilight: "I connected the Kraang power cell we got from Leatherhead to the Shellraiser as a power source".

Sunset: "I thought you said that it was dangerous, like the Kraang can track it".

Twilight: "Which is why I have it under a lead glass shield". "That way, I can regulate the output and prevent the Kraang from detecting its signal".

Rainbow Dash: "Well then what are we waiting for"?! "Let's see the improved Shellraiser in action"!

Twilight: "Just be careful, I haven't finished some of the repairs on the Shellraiser yet".

The Shellraiser traveled down the train tracks until a hatch opened up above ground and the Shellraiser was shot out of it and into the city at high speed. The ninjas cheered as the Shellraiser raced through the streets.

Rainbow Dash: "Wa-hoo"! "I only wish Rarity was still here to enjoy this with us"!

Sunset: "We'll see her when she moves here next year".

Rainbow Dash: "Hold on, I wanna see how this looks from up top"!

Rainbow Dash opened a hatch on the roof of the Shellraiser and stuck her head out. The cool breeze rushed across her face as the Shellraiser drove through the streets. However, the moment was soon interrupted when Rainbow Dash spotted something.

Rainbow Dash: "Leo, pull over"!

Leo did so and parked the Shellraiser next to an alleyway. The ninjas then looked on a screen only to see the Purple Dragons robbing a store.

Leo: "Purple Dragons"?

Sunset: "Well, this night just keeps getting better and better".

Slash: "Oh yeah, it's like candy for my knuckles". *cracks knuckles* "And tonight's Halloween".

Twilight: "Hold on, who's that"?

Twilight points to someone standing on a dumpster as his face was hidden in the shadows.

???: "Excuse me boys, I think you forgot to pay for that". "But don't worry, I accept cash, check, or teeth".

Leo: "Huh, that was a pretty good line".