Honor or Glory

It has been days since the ninjas had defeated Midnight Sparkle. And things have almost returned tto normal. The city was almost done being repaired, and the ninjas are now taking a well deserved break.

Twilight: "Snacks"

Wallflower: "Check"

Twilight: "Movie"

Rainbow Dash: "Check"

Twilight: "Alright, movie night has officially started"!

Leo: "What movie are we watching anyway"?

Rainbow Dash: "Only one that is so awesome that they had to remake it a gazillion TIMES"! "And this one happens to be the original".

Rainbow Dash grabbed the remote and pressed the play button. The title of the movie was shown on the screen shortly after.

Slash: "Hey Dash, I believe you picked a western".

Sunset: "I can't believe it either".

Rainbow Dash: "You guys are gonna see in a second just why I picked this movie".

Leo: "We'll see"

The ninjas watched the movie until it was near the end. And all of them were on the edge of their seats because of the final scene.

Movie

Kid: "After I'm done with you Sheriff, they'll know my name in every territory west of the Mississippi". "Now...draw"

Sheriff: "Look kid, having people know your name isn't important". "Fame and glory aren't worth fighting for".

Kid: "Enough talk old man, I said draw". "On the count of three".

The ninjas were all anxious not knowing how this was going to end. Who would come out as the victor of this battle.

Kid: "One"

Everyone: *leans coloser to the screen*

Kid: "Two"

Fluttershy: "I can't look"! *hides behind pillow*

Kid: "THREE"!

The ninjas gasped upon seeing the the two draw their guns and shoot each other at the same time. But after a few seconds, the kid fell down on his knees before falling to the ground.

The sheriff twirls his gun before placing it back in it's holster. He shakes his head in disappointment and walks off into the distance as the words "The End" appeared above the screen.

Rainbow Dash: "Can I pick em or what"?

Leo: "They sure don't make movies like that anymore".

Sunset: "I'll say"

Slash: "Hey, we ran out of popcorn". *shakes the empty bucket*

Twilight: "Maybe its time for...oh I don't know...an ice-cream run"!

Everyone: "BOOYAKASHA"!

The ninjas jumped into the Shellraiser and drove to Sugarcube Corner.

Leo: *driving* "Ice-cream, here we come".

As the ninjas drove, they were completely unaware of the fact that someone was watching from a rooftop. The figure held up what appeared to be a mirror made of water. Which showed him the Shellraiser.

 Which showed him the Shellraiser