Road Raging Ravagers

In the halls of CHS, everyone was getting ready for their next classes. Leo, Fluttershy, and Wallflower were talking with Sunset. As she was pretty upset about something that happened today.

Fluttershy: "What do you mean you failed"?

Sunset hands Fluttershy a paper showing her driving test results. And it appears that she did not do too well.

Sunset: *slides down a locker and sighs* "Mr

Sunset: *slides down a locker and sighs* "Mr. Cranky Doodle said I didn't have enough experience to pass the driving test". "I have a retest on Monday but...it's my last chance and...he wants me to practice with someone more experienced".

Wallflower: "Well I want to help you Sunset, I really do". "But I don't actually have a car yet".

Fluttershy: "And my car is still being repaired from when we first encountered with Speed Demon".

Sunset: *sighs* "Thanks anyway guys...but I guess I'm just going to fail the test anyway".

Leo: "Uh...well...there's always the Shellraiser".

Sunset widened her eyes before quickly standing up and pulling Leo into a hug.

Sunset: "LEO you're a genius, I can just practice with the Shellraiser".

Leo: "Um...okay, how about you and Wallflower meet us at our house later tonight".

Sunset: "Sounds like a plan, *walks away* see you later tonight"!

Wallflower: "I have to get going to". "I'll see you both tonight". *walks away*

Leo/Fluttershy: *waves good bye*

Fluttershy: "Um...Leo...are you sure driving the Shellraiser around the city will help Sunset"?

Leo: "Honestly Fluttershy....I have no idea".

Later that night, Sunset and Wallflower were walking towards Leo and Fluttershy's house. Once they saw their house in the distance, they saw that the two of them were standing outside waiting for them.

Sunset: "Hey guys"

Leo: "Hey Sunset, hey Wallflower"

Sunset: "So...are we gonna do this or what"?

Leo: *laughs and playfully punches Sunset's arm* "Yeah, now come on"

Leo walks over and opens a manhole cover. He then lets the girls climb down into the sewers before climbing down after them and closing the entrance. Leo led the girls through the sewer tunnels until they eventually came to an abandoned station.

 Leo led the girls through the sewer tunnels until they eventually came to an abandoned station