Too Much in Touch

Twilight: "Well...have fun you two".

Rainbow Dash: "Tell your parents we said hi". "And tell Zephyr I still say no".

Leo: "We will"

Fluttershy: "Good bye everyone" *waves goodbye*

Leo and Fluttershy left the station with the rest of the ninjas free to do as they wish.

Leo and Fluttershy got out of the sewers and headed over to their parents' house. When they got there, they saw their parents and Zephyr Breeze standing at the front door.

Zephyr: "Well it's about time you two got here".

Mrs. Shy: "Your sister and your brother said they would be training and that they'd be a little late Zephyr".

Zephyr: "So...did Rainbows-"

Leo/Fluttershy: "No"

Mr. Shy: "Shall we get going"?

Leo: "Just as long as I don't have to fight a shark".

Everyone laughed a bit because of that as they headed off into the city. They all had dinner and then went off to watch a movie at the theater.

Later on, they were all walking through the city and on their way home. However, they were completely unaware to the fact that they were being watched from the rooftops.

???: "Well, well, well". "Pay dirt, Mr. Touch".

???: "It's the turtle and his lady friend having a bit of fun with their family"

Mr. Touch: "Then it would appear it's time for us to get to work, Mr. Go". *cracks knuckles*

 *cracks knuckles*

Both Mr. Touch and Mr. Go knock their fists together. And as they did so, sparks of electricity was generated as if they were energizing each other with power. Once they were done, Mr. Go walked to the edge of the building and leaped off of it and landed on a fire escape. Mr. Touch soon followed as they watched Leo and Fluttershy walk by along with their family.

Leo was walking along with his family when he suddenly stopped as he felt as if they were being followed. Fluttershy noticed and stopped as well.

Fluttershy: "Is something wrong Leo"?