Secret of TCRI

Later that same night the ninjas had met the Pulverizer, they were in the middle of chasing down the kraang droids riding in the helicopter. As they had stolen the power cell.

Leo, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Wallflower were chasing the helicopter down in the Patrol Buggy. While Slash, Sunset, and Rainbow Dash were in the Shellraiser.

Twilight: "STAY ON THEM LEO"! "My tracker is going crazy"! "It's picking up a signal from the power cell".

Leo: "Again"? "Last time, your tracker led us to a burrito in microwave".

Wallflower: "And it was so very awkward".

Twilight: "Turn left"!

Leo: *turns left*

Twilight: "Left again"!

Leo turns left, but by the time he does, the helicopter goes out of sight.

Rainbow Dash: "Guys, they're getting away"!

Twilight: "Right"!

Leo: *turns right*

Fluttershy: "Truck"!

Leo pulls a lever and the Patrol Buggy split into it's separate cars. Slash steers clear of the truck and quickly hit the breaks to avoid hitting a pizza deliver guy before catching up to the others. Who avoided the other drivers before reattaching the Patrol Buggy back together.

Twilight: "Right"!

Leo turns right only to see that it was a dead end. He quickly steers the Patrol Buggy so that it comes to a stop. But in the process, Twilight's phone flew out of her hand and broke against the wall. The Shellraiser then came around and parked next to them.

Sunset: *exits the Shellraiser* "Are you guys okay"?

Leo was holding a hyperventilating Fluttershy, who eventually managed to calm down.

Twilight: "We're mostly fine, but we lost the Kraang".

Inside a Kraang base, the kraang droid holding the power cell walks up to another kraang droid standing in front of a generator.

Kraang: "I suppose Kraang has once again been foiled by ninjas and failed to retrieve that which Kraang was to retrieve".

Kraang: "Kraang is wrong, Kraang has retrieved it". "In Kraang's face"!

Kraang: "The power cell"

Kraang: *takes power cell* "The power cell"

The Kraang droid inserts the power cell into the generator. And in a matter of seconds, the generator powered up as a large machine in the room powered up as well.

Back with the ninjas

Leo: *sighs* "That's it"! "We're going to see Leatherhead"!

Twilight felt a bit uneasy as she recalls memories where Leatherhead grabbed her and Rarity by the face.

Twilight: "Uh...are you sure we should do that Leo".

Leo: "We have no other choice, Twi".

Rainbow Dash: "Are you just scared of him grabbing your face again"?

Twilight: "No"!

Rainbow Dash: "You are totally scared". *laughs*

Twilight: "I am not"!

Leo: "Alright, enough"! "Let's get back to the station so you girls can get your scuba gear".

Now down in the sewers, the ninjas swam and surfaced out of a pool of water. Which was when they saw Leatherhead fast asleep.