Singing for Disaster

Later that night in the city, the ninjas were out on patrol. However, it was only Sunset, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash in the Shellraiser.

Rainbow Dash: "Man...it feels weird having just us four out on patrol".

Twilight: "I know what you mean". "There were times where it was just the four of us before". "But this time is just...different".

Fluttershy: "I just hope the others are okay".

Sunset: "I'm sure their fine Fluttershy". "And they'll be great once we break the Dazzlings' spell". "But we can't until Princess Twilight finishes the counterspell".

Rainbow Dash: "Right...anyway, it looks like nothing's happening". "We should just turn in for the night".

Sunset: "Yeah...maybe you're right".

Sunset drove the Shellraiser back to the station. As the ninjas were on their way back, one thing was on their minds. Would they be able to save their friends. They had faced many enemies before. But this is something that was different. However, their thoughts were interruped when Rainbow Dash suddenly saw something on one of the screens in the Shellraiser.

Rainbow Dash: "Sunset stop"!

Sunset puts the Shellraiser to a halt.

Sunset: "What is it"?

Rainbow Dash: *points at the screen* "We got trouble"

In an alleyway, a young girl was being cornered by a few thugs.

Thug 1: "Hand over the purse sweet thing". "And we promise not to hurt you...too much".

???: "Get off of me"!

Thug 1: "Oh-ho, looks like we got a feisty one here boys".

The other thugs chuckle

Thug 1: "Grab her"

The other thugs proceed to grab the girl when one of them suddenly had their shirt pinned to the wall by an arrow. He went to pull it off, but his arm was quickly pinned by another arrow.

Thug 1: "Who's out there"? "Show yourself"!

Rainbow Dash snuck up on a thug and hit him in the back of the neck with a karate chop and dragged him off into the shadows. Sunset dropped down from a fire escape and kicked one of the thugs down. A thug aimed a gun at her, but Twilight sliced it apart before he could fire it before knocking him out with a roundhouse kick.

Thug 1: "Back up"!

The ninjas looked in horror as the last thug held his gun at the girl's head.

Thug 1: "Or else little miss princess here gets a bullet straight to heaven".

The ninjas glared at the thug. However, Fluttershy was noticeably missing.

The thug suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked behind him only to be hit across the face by Fluttershy's nunchuck.

Once all of the thugs were taken care of, the ninjas put away their weapons. Fluttershy went up to the girl to see if she was okay.

Fluttershy: "Did they hurt you"?

???: "No, I'm fine". "Thank you very much for the rescu-" "Wait...you're the ninjas"!

The ninjas looked at each other before looking back at the girl.

Sunset: "You know us"?

???: "Of course I do". "My friend's dad talked a lot about you". "And how you saved him".