A Sparkling Birthday

In Canterlot City, Leo and Fluttershy were out shopping. Because today just happens to be Twilight's birthday and they wanted to get her a present. They also wanted to make sure that the gift was very special. Which is also why they drove to mall early so they could start looking.

Fluttershy: *parks the car* "We're here"

Leo: "Ok...lets go find a gift for Twilight".

Fluttershy: "We can call each other once we've found something".

Leo: "Got it"

Leo and Fluttershy got out of the car and went their separate ways. They searched several stores trying to find something that would be a perfect gift for Twilight. But after a while, Leo had gone through almost every store in the part of the mall he searched through.

Leo: *sigh* "I can't even find anything in this part of the mall". "Better see if Fluttershy is having more luck at finding a gift than I am". *takes out T-phone and dials Fluttershy's number*

Meanwhile in another part of the mall, Fluttershy has been walking around looking for a gift for Twilight. Like Leo, she had trouble finding one. But she eventually found something that interested her. She looked and saw that it was perfect. But suddenly, she heard her phone ringing and looled to see that it was Leo that was calling her.

Fluttershy: *answers her phone* "Hey Leo"

Leo: "Hey Fluttershy, I can't seem to find anything here". "Did you have any luck finding a gift on your end".

Fluttershy: "I did actually find something". "Why don't you come over here and see it for yourself".

Leo: "Sure thing, I'll be right there".

With that said, Leo headed over to where Fluttershy was. Once he got there, he saw her stairing at something.

Leo: "So what exactly do I have to see for myself"?

Fluttershy: "That *points at something*"

Leo: *looks at where Fluttershy was pointing*

Fluttershy: "Well...what do you think Leo"?

Leo: "I think Twilight is going to love it".

Fluttershy: "I think so to"

Leo and Fluttershy bought the gift and started heading back to the entrance of the mall. But before Leo and Fluttershy could leave, they heard an explosion come from the entrance. The two of them ran to see what was going on. When they peaked around the corner, they saw a giant plant mutant with green skin and red eyes.

???: *makes loud hissing noise*

Leo: *looks at Fluttershy* "So much for getting to the party on time".

Meanwhile at Twilight's house, Slash and Sunset were helping Shining Armor take care of the preparations for Twilight's birthday party.

Shining Armor: "Thanks for helping with Twily's party guys".