Return of the Nightmare

Leo leaped across the rooftops with a determined look on his face. The thoughts of what the Foot are doing to his friends drove him to run faster to save them. And the thought of losing them like he did his family made him repeat the same thought on his mind. He was not about to lose his family again.

Leaping to the last rooftop, Leo looked across the street at his destination.

Leo: 'This is it'.

Leo jumped off the building and ran across the street to reach the lair. But once he got to the front door, he suddenly found himself being surrounded by foot ninjas.

One of the foot ninjas charged in. But Leo quickly kicked him and sent him flying into a group of other foot ninjas. Leo then dodged and countered with a palm strike. He then struck a foot ninja into the wall with a backfist punch before quickly dodging a knife. Leo grabbed the foot ninja and threw hin at another ninja.

Leo unsheathed one of his swords as more foot ninjas came charging at him. But he easily took them down ans he knocked their weapons out of their hands.

Leo smashed a foot ninja's head on a pillar before sweep kicking another and kicked him into the wall. Leo then lifted his katana above his head to block a sword without looking. He then quickly spun around and grabbed the foot ninja by the face and slammed him on the ground.

Seeing that everyone was knocked out, Leo sheathed his katana and entered the the lair through the front door.

Inside the lair, Fluttershy slowly regained consciousness after she had been knocked out. She tried to rub her head, but found that she was tied up.

Rainbow Dash: "Good to see you're finally awake, Fluttershy".

Fluttershy: "Where are we"?

Wallflower: "Inside the lair of the Foot Clan".

Slash: "I'm guessing we were all ambushed, got our shells kicked, and were brought here".

Twilight: "I'd have to say that guess is pretty accurate".

Slash: "Thanks, but we still need to get out of here".

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah, but how are we going to get out of here with Dogpound and Fishface guarding us"?

Sunset looked at said mutants and noticed something strange.

Sunset: "I don't think they're guarding us". "I think they're waiting for someone to get here". "And I think I know who".

Twilight widens her eyes in realization.

Twilight: "Leo"

Fluttershy: "Oh no, we need to help Leo"!

Fluttershy starts struggling to get herself untied.

Wallflower: "We can't exactly do much without our stuff".