A Not So Normal Day

The next day had come, and Fluttershy had just woken up to get ready for school. After she was done, she went to wake up Leo. Thankfully, he didn't have the nightmare of losing his family again this time.

The two ate breakfast and were now on their way to CHS. They soon ran into Rainbow Dash like they always did when walking to school. But she seemed a bit excited about something today.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey guys"

Leo/Fluttershy: "Hey Rainbow Dash"

Fluttershy: "You seem excited for something".

Rainbow Dash: "Well yeah...today is soccer tryouts". "Which means I get to show some noobies how it's done".

Leo: "I'm sure you will Rainbow".

Rainbow Dash: "Speaking of that...Leo, have you thought about joining the team".

Leo: "I have actually, and I think I'm going to tryout".

Rainbow Dash: "AWESOME!!! But don't think I'm going to go easy on you just because we're friends".

Leo: "I don't expect you to".

Leo and Rainbow Dash gave each other a fist bump. However, Fluttershy had a worried look on her face. She was a bit scared that Leo would get himself hurt when he talked to her about trying out for the team. But she decided to not think about it too much.

Fluttershy: "Well...I wish you luck at the tryouts Leo". "But please promise me that you'll be careful".

Leo: "Thanks Fluttershy, and you don't have to worry, I'll be careful".

Fluttershy smiled when he said that and didn't feel as scared as before.

Leo: "By the way Rainbow, who else is trying out besides me"?

Rainbow Dash: "Well..."

???: "I'm trying out of course".

Leo, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash turned around to see Zephyr Breeze walking up to them.

Rainbow Dash: *laughs* "Zephyr Breeze...since when have you ever been interested in playing soccer"?

Zephyr: "Um...since always" "I don't want to brag, but I was fantastic at playing this sport when I was young".

Fluttershy: "No you weren't, you always ended up...".

Zephyr: *covers Fluttershy's mouth* "Kicking the ball into the goal". "And I've never even gotten hurt once playing the sport".

Leo: "I really don't think you should be playing after what happened last time".

Zephyr: "What...oh Leon, what happened last time was nothing".

Leo: *glares at Zephyr* 'How is getting sent to the hospital nothing'? *sigh* "It's Leo"

Zephyr: "Sure, whatever you say Leon".

Leo: *facepalms*

Fluttershy: "We should really get going, otherwise we'll be late".

All: "Right"

All of them arrived at CHS and separated for the until they all met up again at lunch. But as the day went on, Fluttershy noticed something strange. She saw that many of the students were acting as if they had trouble remembering things. When she met up with Sunset in one of her classes, she notice something stranger. There were still students that acted weird, but she noticed that they were glaring at Sunset as if she'd done something wrong to them. Once lunch time came, she decided to ask Sunset about it.