Hunting Season

Life used to be quite peaceful for us simple folk. It wasn't the the best life that's for sure. But it was still quite good. Or at least that was...til one fateful day...everything changed. Mutants. The word haunts me to this very day. Ever since those varmints were accepted into the world, nothings been the same.

Somewhere in a little town, every human there was in a panic because of a mutant bull rampaging through the streets. It caused untold destruction everywhere it went.

The mutant bull then charged through several cars in it's way. Not too far off, a woman along with her daughter were running to safety. The woman's daughter tripped and fell to the ground, causing the woman to stop in her tracks before running to her child's aid. But as soon as she got there, she and her daughter looked in terror as the mutant bull was closing in on them. The woman pulled her child close to her as they both closed their eyes. But just then, the two of them heard a loud gunshot and something falling down and sliding across the ground before coming to a stop. They both opened their eyes to see the mutant bull lying infront of them dead. They looked behind the bull to see a man holding a sniper rifle.

For many years now, I've been the only thing that stood between those abominations...and the safety of the people. Since the day them pesky mutants destroyed my life...I've vowed to eliminate them all.

The man walks away with his sniper rifle and gets on his motorcycle. He then drives off into the distance to his next destination. But soon, several other people riding motorcycles joined him as they headed in the same direction.

Now in Canterlot City, the ninjas were in the middle of fighting the Kraang. The battle raged on until it was eventually taken to the streets.

Leo: *dodges lazers* "RAINBOW DASH, SLASH, GET THE CIVILIANS OUT OF THE CROSSFIRE"!

Rainbow Dash: "ON IT"!

Rainbow Dash and Slash quickly ran around and guided the few civilians in the area out of harms way. Meanwhile the rest of the ninjas took care of the remaining kraang droids.

In a matter of minutes, the ninjas had destroyed all of the kraang droids and and were now back in the station.

Rainbow Dash: *groans and falls on the couch* "I haven't been this sore since my first day at soccer practice".

Slash walks in carrying a box full of destroyed kraang droids with Leo, Sunset, Wallflower, and Fluttershy doing the same.

Wallflower: *sets the box down* "Twilight...mind telling us why you had us carry a bunch of destroyed kraang droids down here"?

Twilight: "Well *yawns* they're actually for a little project I've been working on". *yawns*

Fluttershy: "Um...Twilight...have you been getting enough sleep".

Twilight: "O-of course I have *laughs nervously* what makes you think I haven't been getting any sleep"?

Sunset: "You have bags under your eyes and you've been constantly nodding off all day". "I saw you fall asleep in class just yesterday and the day before". "I've noticed in the last battle we had that you weren't as focused as you would've been".

Twilight: "Really Sunset, I'm fine". "I've just been uh...really busy...yeah that's it, just really busy with a lot of stuff". *laughs nervously*

Everyone just looked at Twilight with worried expressions. But they soon stopped when Leo walked up to Twilight and started pushing her to the Shellraiser.

Twilight: *getting pushed by Leo* "Leo what are yo-"

Leo: *covers Twilight's mouth* "Taking you home so you can get some rest".