Chapter Sixteen

Angel's POV

Watching Charlie speed off, I'm dumbfounded how we ended up fighting, again. Sighing I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, pulling it out I miss the call.

Seeing that I have multiple missed calls from Coco and Gilly, I dial Coco back.

"Whats up?" I ask as he answers.

"We've got a problem, get your ass back here" he snaps, hanging up before I can respond.

"Fucking great" I mutter as I climb onto my bike speeding off towards the clubhouse.

An hour later after breaking every speed limit, I pull into the lot, climbing off my bike I head over to Gilly and Coco sitting at the picnic table.

"What's going on?" I ask sitting down next to Gilly.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Coco spits anger radiating off him.

"I was with Charlie" I reply just as annoyed.

"Yeah well Bishop is fucking shitting kittens at you not being here, I covered for you" he replies taking a drag of his cigarette.

"Well I didn't fucking ask you too" I reply lighting up my own cigarette and taking a deep drag.

"Speaking of things I didn't fucking ask you to do, how fucking dare you tell Charlie about the rebels" I say keeping my voice low.

"Well I'm fucking sorry I thought you were in over your head to start with, I asked her for advice" he retorts avoiding my eyes.

"Why do I get the feeling you asked her for more than advice?" I ask bitterly.

"Don't fucking drag me into your fight, you need to figure that shit out yourself, I am not getting in the middle" Coco replies.

"We're not fighting" I say.

Snorting "like hell you're not, it's written all over your face" Coco replies.

"Fuck you" I reply flipping him off as I take a long drag of my cigarette.

"I have no idea what the fuck is going on" Gilly mutters reaching for another cigarette and lighting up.

"No one does" Coco retorts stubbing his cigarette out, turning to me "you need to sort this shit out with Charlie, stop being an asshole and tell her how you feel, or stop fucking with her" he tells me getting up from the table and heading into the clubhouse.

Sighing I stand up following him, unable to shake the disappointment written across Charlie's face out of my mind.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and text her 'I'm sorry about how today ended can we get dinner tonight? We need to talk about this'

Before I can put my phone back in my pocket her response pops up 'Fuck you Angel, you're such an ass. You can come over at 9, bring Chinese and don't be late or else'

Smiling I head up the stairs, thinking maybe this will work out.