Chapter Forty

Notes: R18+ ADULT CONTENT PURE SMUT - This also is part of another series I have been hinting at for a really, really long time

"Hey" I murmur as the door swings open, Bishop's eyes grow wide as he takes me in.

"Sab" he growls, I can see the lust growing in his eyes.

"I thought I should thank you properly for saving my life" my hand dropping the front of his flannel shirt I am wearing, revealing the skimpy bra and thong set I am wearing.

His eyes raking over my body, a groan escapes his lips "this is a bad idea"

"I know you're going to do something stupid and irrational tomorrow, and you're probably going to get yourself killed, and you're too stubborn to be talked out of it, so I think this is the least bad idea you've had" I say stepping towards him.

"At least you're smart enough to know I can't be talked out of it" he says as he reaches for me pulling me into him, his lips quickly finding mine, his lips dominating mine, he pushes the door shut behind us and pushes me against it.

"Fuck I have wanted his for so long" he moans as his teeth graze down my neck, my hands reaching for him, pulling his shirt off, his hands gripping my thighs pulling me up into him.

He carries me to the bed throwing me down in the middle pinning me underneath him, his lips roughly finding mine again. His kiss was possessive in the most wonderful way. I moan arching my body into his, begging for more.

"Fuck me Bishop, take all of me" I beg, desperate for him.

He pushes himself up, a wicked grin spreads across his face "oh no my queen, I plan on taking my time with you"

His fingers travel down my body teasing softly over my lower stomach, a fire rising in my belly. Moaning I reach to push my panties off, Bishop's hands quickly clasp mine, pushing them above my head, his message clear, keep them there.

His fingers slowly move back down towards my stomach, his mouth finding my hard nipples, through the thin material of my bra, rolling his tongue around my nipple, I moan, my body begging for more. His fingers teasing my hips now as he slowly moves down, cupping my mould. I know I am already soaking wet. He releases my nipple, and his lips kiss down my body as he pulls my panties down. He flings them across the room, pushes my thighs apart settling between my legs, my whole body shook when his mouth closed over my pussy.

"Fuck" I moan.

His tongue making small circles around my clit, causing my hips to buckle, as Bishop slipped two of his long fingers inside of me.

Whimpering I break, leaning forwarding and taking a fist full of his hair, tugging gently, desperate for release and more at the same time. This was worth every fight, every sleepless night. One hand grips my thigh as he slips a third finger inside of me and the pressure on my clit increases, Bishop is eating me like I am the last meal he's ever going to have and my thighs are trembling around his head.

"Bishop" I moan, my orgasm pulsing around me, Bishop's fingers fucking me harder as my orgasm takes over he doesn't stop, its incredible, my whole body exploding, my eyes go black and I see stars as I scream out in climax. Bishop's tongue stops, but it's quickly replaced with his thumb as he slides back up my body. I can feel his rock hard cock against my body, I arch into him kissing him, tasting myself and him combined driving me wild. I reach down unfastening his belt. I feel his cock instantly spring free, I pull back, looking at Bishop.

"Underwear is overrated" he moans as I slide my hand down his thick shaft.

"Mmhmm" I moan in agreement pushing my hips into Bishop's hand as he finger fucks me harder, without warning a second orgasm overcomes me, completely blindsiding me.

My knees buckle and I feel my walls clenching around Bishop's fingers, his mouth crushing mine as I come, my whole body trembling into him. He slowly pulls his fingers out, my body screaming for more as he slips off the bed.

Quickly pulling his jeans off, I take in his naked frame, the tattoos, the scars, I lick my lips, wanting more I beckon him back to me. He crawls on top, pulling me into him, his arm, under my back.

"Sab, you are heaven" he growls as he kisses me, giving me no warning as he pushes his cock inside of me. My pussy not ready for the thickness, I buckle, as I adjust, moaning into his mouth, wanting him, needing him.

Bishop lifts my back up, pulling me into him our bodies becoming one, fucking me, he drops me back to the bed pulling my thighs up around his body, driving himself deeper into me.

My nails scraping down his back digging into his flesh, desperate for more, never wanting this to end.

My legs wrapping around Bishop's back, instantly pushing me over the edge, my body turning to jelly, biting down on my lip I sink into pure bliss, my body convulsing as Bishop keeps thrusting. I'm vaguely aware of his lips pressed to my ear murmuring my name as his fingers dig into my ass, a sense that a bruise will form crosses my mind.

Bishop slowly unwraps my legs and slides out of me, lifting me up onto his chest, holding me close, his fingers tracing small circles on my back as his lips press to my temple.

"duerme mi reina" he murmurs as I drift off bliss taking over