Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/N: I am sorry I haven't updated in over a month, I am the worst.

Angel's POV

"Templo" Bishop growls as he climbs onto his bike and backs out of Charlie's driveway, gritting my teeth I throw one last look back at Charlie's and say a silent prayer for her as I follow Bishop back to the clubhouse.

Pulling into the lot Bishop flags all of the boys and nods to the clubhouse, letting out a deep whistle Tranq cuts the music, "alright everybody out" Tranq's his voice booms across the lot a few groans appear but the look on his face clear the lot quickly.

"Templo now" Bishop says storming inside.

We all start to follow Bishop, Coco cocking his eyebrow at me as we walk inside.

"Don't fucking ask" I mutter.

Taking our seats around the table Bishop calls Templo to order.

"We have a problem" he starts lighting up a cigarette before continuing. "Hijas De Muerte is in town"

"We've never had a problem with them before" Taza cuts in.

"no we haven't" Bishop replies "however things are slightly more complicated and none of this leaves this room" he says pointedly looking around the table "Not even to Alvarez" pausing he waits for us all to nod "their President was shot tonight and her injuries were quite bad. She is currently in Charlie's spare bedroom" the tension in the room grows thick as all eyes turn to me. "How or why she ended up at Charlie's we are not entirely sure of" Bishop says looking pointedly at me, "but what do know is Miguel suspects that Hijas De Muerte are responsible for partnering with the Irish and stealing his guns and drugs"

"Shit" Riz says.

"Yeah, Bishop says stubbing out his cigarette "and after this morning's meeting this doesn't look good for Charlie. So Angel, what do you think?" Bishop asks leaning back in his chair.

All eyes turned to me I can feel Coco's eyes growing wide burning into me as he lights up a cigarette, his draws long.

"look I had no idea about any of this, everything that happened today was the first time I was hearing about it" I say fiddling with my cigarette taking a deep sigh "The Charlie I know would never be involved in any of this shit, or pull the gun on me like she did tonight. And my gut says she's scared, she has no idea what's going on and she doesn't know who to trust. I don't think she would betray us and if she did, I'd be the first to put a bullet in her head and dig her grave" I say lighting up a cigarette and taking a deep drag.

"Yo pulled a gun on you?" Coco says laughing.

"Yeah you should have seen her, one of the only times I've ever actually seen Angel scared" Bishop says laughing.

"But back to the problem at hand, we need to know what the fuck is going on, so I want her place under round the clock survallence, front and back. I want to know who is coming and going" Bishop says "She told us if she catches a Mayan around her place she's going to shoot on sight or have us arrested, and I don't doubt her. So no bikes, no kuttes, Coco and Gilly you've got the first shift" Bishop says nodding to them, "and Angel see if you can get her to tell you anything."

"Uhhhh, yeah" I reply embarrassed rubbing the back of my neck "I think maybe Coco might be a better option to talk to her right now, we aren't exactly on talking terms," I reply.

"Shit Angel" Tranq groans "can't you fucking keep it in your pants for five seconds?"

everybody laughs shaking their heads and I just shrug, "Alright Coco can you reach out to her, see if she will talk to you?" Bishop asks.

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do" he replies nodding.

"Alright, everything about this is kept off the phones, or in code, this needs to stay silent. As far as Miguel knows we know nothing about Hijas De Muerte being in town or Charlie's involvement. Our number one priority is keeping their president safe until we can figure this shit out."

"Why not just hand their president over? We have no loyalty to Hijas De Muerte? Creeper pipes up.

"Not up for discussion Creeper" Bishop says firmly "Anything else?" he asks.

Everybody shake their head "Meeting adjourned" Bishop says striking his gavel and we all exit Templo except for Tranq and Taza who remain sitting at the table, I close the door behind me turning back to Gilly and Coco, Ez is waiting for us by the door. Nodding outside we head out.

"I can't believe she pulled a gun on you and didn't shoot you" Coco says laughing.

"Me either" I reply groaning.

"So what else you know?" Gilly asks.

"Absolutely nothing, its fucked and I am worried," I reply lighting another cigarette.

"I could reach out to Emily?" Ez suggests.

"Don't you fucking dare" I reply stepping towards Ez, my body slamming him against the pole.

"Whoa easy Angel" Gilly says pulling me back.

"You even breathe in the Galindo's direction about any of this, or Charlie I will fucking end you" I say throwing my smoke on the ground and storming towards my bike, needing to take a ride to clear my head.