Chapter Thirty-One

A/N: A really short update! hope you enjoy. please vote and comment.

Angels POV

Eight days, eight fucking days since Charlie went radio silence, I sit on the bench in the yard staring at my phone.

"You know staring at it isn't going to make it ring right?" Ez says sitting down next to me.

I just glare at him as I light up a smoke.

"Yo boy wonder isn't wrong, she's fine, I've seen her" Coco says walking towards me holding his hand out taking a smoke and lighting up.

Before I can say anything my phone buzzes in my hand causes me to jump looking down I see it's Luisa, this is the fourth time she's called this week. Rejecting her call I look up at Coco

"You sure she's fine?" I ask

"Yeah, she's up on two legs I haven't seen the other one yet but I've seen Charlie a bunch of times and she looks fine" Coco says taking a deep drag of his cigarette.

My phone buzzes again looking down I see its Luisa, sighing I answer, pushing myself off the table I walk away from Coco and EZ.

"Hey now's not a good time" I start

"I'm pregnant Angel" she tells me.

The world stops spinning, and I feel all the oxygen leave my lungs.

"Angel?" she asks.

"Yeah I'm still here" I say quietly "I'm just, wow, this is a lot"

"Can you come see me?" she asks, for the first time she sounds scared.

"Yeah I'm on my way" I tell her, trying my best to reassure her.

Hanging up I climb onto my bike not bothering to tell anyone where I'm going.

Once out on the highway I realise that all my reckless behaviour has caught up with me, that I'm going to be a father. I'm now going to be responsible for another human. Fuck, I am terrified. This life I live, the life we both live, it's not safe for a baby. But I will do anything to protect my child I think to myself as I ride to her and my future.