12

[y/n POV]

I put on my inconspicuous quirk as I see a bunch of reporters standing in front of the gateway of UA. These was the times that I was thankful for having a quirk- I walk past and through the people, getting through the gateway before the alarms go off. I stop and turn my heels to watch it lock up- my eyes stop when I see a man standing on the other end of the road. Something about him sent shivers down my spine; it made my knees buckle and made me feel like I needed to run. Not away, but to him. What is this feeling?

Was it a feeling of fear and that he needed to be killed? I shake my head to get it out of my head as I turned around and walked off to class. I have no idea what that was and I don't want to find out either.

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

"Decent work on the combat training a few days ago guys" Aizawa says as he stood in front of the class holding a stack of paper. "I saw the video feed and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo. You're talented. Do don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" I could feel the anger radiate off of him like a hot steam.

"Yeah whatever"

"And Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it" I wonder if he knows that Izuku is training under Uncle Yagi.. "so show a little urgency, huh?"

"Right!"

"Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future. You all need to pick a class representative." Oh no.. I could feel the sweat drop from my forehead. I've seen what it's like in the previous years when they had to pick class rep, honestly that stuff is S C A R Y.

"Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!"

And the war begins.

"I'll take it!"

"Yeah, you're gonna need me."

"Someone with style would be best."

"I'm totally the right pick!"

"Silence, everyone, please!" Iida speaks up, "the class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!"

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asked as he looked at Iida.

"We've only known each other for a few days" Asui says as she also pitches in. I honestly couldn't care less for who won and who didn't- I mean unless I unfortunately win. That would suck.

"Do whatever you want, just decide before my nap's over." Aizawa says as he gets in that yellow sleeping bag and falls to the floor. I roll my eyes, why do you act like that??

After we all voted, they counted up the votes and Izuku ended up getting 3 votes. Yaoyorozu getting 2 votes. "How did I get three votes?!" A little laugh stifles out of me, being a class rep really isn't his thing. I mean he's a leader but he's way to timid if it's just for a class.

"Okay you idiots, who voted for him?!"

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

"All right, the class rep is Midoriya, and our deputy is Yaoyorozu." I did quite a lot of studying on her, she was a natural leader and so I could understand her getting another vote if she had vote for herself. She was also raised up in a very prestigious family so her sense of duty is pretty good. Her quirk was Creation; from her stats as well she was pretty intelligent and can cooperate with anyone.