26

"Hey! Make some noise, all you crazy sports fans!" The crowd started to go wild and yell, "get those cameras prepped, media hordes! This year we are bringing you some of the hottest performances in sports festival history, guaranteed! I've only got one question before we start this show; are you ready?" The crowd cheers once again, to the point I could feel it under my feet. "Let me hear ya scream as our students make their way to the main stage!" We finally reached the end of the tunnel when we heard that.

Standing out of that tunnel into the bright light of day and thousands of people staring down at me I instantly felt scared. "Welcome back to the UA spots festival! Where up-and-coming heroes leave everything on the field as they fight for the chance to achieve worldwide fame and celebrity! This first group are no strangers to the spotlight! You know them for withstanding a villain attack- the dazzling students lighting up your TVs with solid-gold skills. The Hero course students of Class 1-A!"

"I didn't know there would be so many people.." izuku says in a panic.

"Same.." I whimpered from all the eyes that stared down at us.

"I hope we are still able to give our best performances, even though all of these eyes are watching us. I suppose it is just another aspect of being a hero we all have to lean to get used to." Iida says as he looks around. Uncle Mic then introduces class 1-B, General studies classes C, D, and E, support classes F, G, and H, and business classes I, J, K.

"Give it up for all of UA's first year contestants!"

I sighed as we stood there in the middle of the arena. Midnight stood on a small built stage with that god awful sin costume of hers. "Now the introductory speech!" That is too inappropriate, specially for first years! "Silence, everyone! And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugo!"

"Uh... hes the first-year rep?" Izuku says as he watches Katsuki walk up to the small stage.

"This is going to go terribly." I said as I facepalmed.

"He did finish first in the entrance tests." Sero says with a sigh.

We all stood there in silence as we waiting for Katsuki to talk. "I just wanna say... I'm gonna win" I nearly chocked on air- katsuki! You didn't! Everyone in the crowd started booing while others brought up the fact clad 1-A was full of themselves. For some reason I thought it was kind of funny, because honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he did win.

"Why would you be so disrespectful? You're representing all of us!" Iida says as he karate chops the air.

"Not my fault the rest of you are just stepping stones to my victory." He says as he gives Iida a thumbs down. Katsuki gets off of the stage and walks past me, giving me a glare. Challenging me katsuki? I accept. I smile at him while I gave him the same challenging look back at him.

"Without further ado, it is time for us to get started! This is where you begin feeling the pain. The first fateful game of the festival!" A large sign falls down and the changes like it is being randomly selected. Though we all knew all of the plans was made ahead of time, there was no 'Random' to any of it. "What will it be?" It lands in obstacle race. "All 11 classes will participate in this treacherous contest. The track is four kilometers around the outside of the stadium. I don't wanna restrain anyone, at least in this game. As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires. Now then, take your places, contestants!"

We all move to the large red arch on the side wall and stood, getting ready for us being told to go. I look over to Uraraka and give her a smile, once she noticed she gives me one back. "Begin!" Midnight yells and everyone started running.

"And we are off to a racing start! How about some color commentary, mummy man?" I hear Uncle Mic. I let out a sigh, poor Aizawa.

"How did you talk me into this?" Aizawa groans.

"What should we be paying attention to in the early stages of the race?" Mic says as he seemed really pump about all of this.

"The doorway." Classic Aizawa. C l a s s i c.

The tunnel was way too small and people started to squish me. "Ugh!" I say as I put my hands on two strangers shoulders and propped myself up out of the crowd and started running by jumping off of people. "Sorry not sorry!" I yell to everyone as I go off. Thankfully I did that because todoroki frozen the floor and people are getting stuck.

I get to the guy in the front and use him as a board to jump off of as I heat up my feet- hopefully this will melt the ice enough without making my feet burn. Thankfully it worked. I wasn't the only one who got out of it, several other classmates make it through.

"I won't let you get away so easily!" I hear Katsuki as he makes his way through the air. He's using the same trick that he did on the fitness exams on the first day of school. "Both you Icy-hot bastard and Fire Bitch!"

"I didn't expect so many people to dodge that, especially those form other classes" todoroki says.

I let out a laugh and his eyes snapped to me who wasn't very far from him. "You shouldn't underestimate everyone!" I say with a laugh.

"You think I'm stupid?! Ha! I've out smarted you todoroki! Eat this! My special attack!" Mineta says as he was in the air getting ready to attack Todoroki. "Gra-" my eyes widened as he was hit with a large robot.

"Enemies have shown up up out of nowhere! I bet we are in for a treat here! A read of strength and cunning! It's a Robo Inferno!"

My mind snaps back to the talk I had with Nezu yesterday, "I give you free will of what quirks you decide to use. The backlash, though, will be something you'll have to handle if you get figured out." I continued to move but then I see todoroki going in for a fight, so I keep an eye on him. My eyes widened as I watched him freeze the whole entire robot. I knew he was good but that was crazy! I took the opportunity to get through, knowing Todoroki he will use the robots to his ad- my eyes widened as the robots started to fall.

He is definitely clever! I say to myself as I dodge the pieces that was falling and I continued on. Thankfully I didn't stop or I would have been stuck with the robots.

"Todoroki and Y/n from class 1-A pulling to an early lead with this devastating display! Thoughts?" Mic yells.

"His attack was both offensive and defensive. Y/n realized and took advantage of that and got through." Aizawa says.

"Kirishima from class 1-A! What a hardcore debut for this rookie!" I wonder what's going on back there. "Tetsutetsu from class 1-B was also stuck underneath! What are the odds? Class 1-A bakugo is making his way over the obstacles!" My skin jumps.

"I need to move faster; he's going to kill me!" I whined and todoroki was a few feet ahead of me. Suddenly a pair of ice appears before me- trying to stop me?! I let my right arm turn into fire as I hit my fist into the ice- shattering it. "Don't try to win with cheap moves Todoroki!" I yell at him with a smirk.

My eyes widened as we came up to the second obstacle, heights are not for me! No way! I whimpered as I pushed on though- I used fire to come out of my feet as a boost to jump rock to rock. I watch todoroki skate across the lines- it made me kind of jealous. But then again I'm the one with the multiple quirks.

My ears began to hear explosions and I look up. Katsuki is right on my heels! No way!

 Katsuki is right on my heels! No way!