110

-y/n pov-

I stood in the medical ward as Izuku was being patched up by Grams. After I had darted down the hall I had luckily ran into Aizawa who used his quirk to make the black lightening go away completely. I wasnt exactly sure what had happened. I hadnt called for my electrical quirk at all so I dont know why my body suddenly used it. The worst part was I couldnt even force it off. I could only get it to stop from moving up my arm. This meant I still couldnt control the quirk, not even in the slightest.

After I explained, Aizawa decides that it would be better if im escorted around by him just in case for the time being. So, Aizawa walks with me back to the medical ward where I know Izuku, Katsuki, and Uncle Yagi will be. When I open the door I could hear grams going off Uncle Yagi,

"All Might, you really dont know how to hold back" she says as she notices Aizawa and I walking in, shutting the door behind us. I run over to Izuku's medical bed as grams hits Uncle Yagi with a large syringe, "If youd hit these boys any harder, they'd have permanent damage!" she scolds Uncle Yagi.

"Izuku" I say as I stand next to his head. He was awkwardly leaning face down on the medical bed, but his knees were holding up his stomach from being flat on the medical bed.

"Oh, y/n" Izuku says with a small grunt as my hand moves to check his wounds.

"Midoriya's back was horrible. I was barely able to heal it!" Thankfully Izuku was okay as Izuku seemed like his soul had left him. He must have been in a lot of pain forcing himself to move, specially if Grams says she could barely heal it. "Bakugou probably wont wake up for a while. For now, the two of you should stay here and rest." Grams continues on as Uncle Yagi coughs. "Y/n," Grams says as she turns to look at me, Uncle Yagi sitting down on the medical bed to rest for a second. "You know you cant just come in here without knocking" She scolds me and I softly groan.

"Sorry. sorry" I say as I look down at Izuku who moved his hand and gives me a thumbs up, "I was just worried"

Grams just sighs, "All Might, lets get you in the other room to rest." grams says as Uncle yagi nods and gets up. I bend down to meet my eyes with Izuku,

"Are you still in pain?" I asked with a frown and he groans again,

"yeah, but its a lot better compared to before" izuku says and I nod. Aizawa stood at the door,

"ill be outside. Yell if you need me" Aizawa says and I nod as he moves out of the room, closing the door behind him. I stand up and go see Katsuki,

"Y/n" Izuku says as my hand rested on Katsuki's cheek.

"huh?" I say as the face Katsuki made earlier flashes in my head.

"we didnt run into each other after your exam... but good job, on passing. Im glad you didnt get hurt as badly as it looked" he says and I laugh as my hands to grab Katsuki's arms to check them over. They were healed up for the most part.

"Im so glad you guys passed" I say as I lowered Katsuki's hands slowly. I decide to grab some water and a cloth to clean their skin, which was visible with their hero costumes on, as they were both covered in dirt. "Im so happy I got to see you guys work together. I was afraid you two wouldnt pass because you guys dont really get along" I admit as I wipe Katsuki's face off befor moving down his neck and part of his chest. I then move to wipe down his arms.

"Im glad as well" Izuku mutters out as I move over to Izuku to do him next with a new cloth.

"Can you turn over? Or is it too painful?" I asked and he struggles to get himself to flip over. I move my hands to help him. When he moves over on his back he hisses in pain. "Close your eyes" I say as I lift the new clean rag and wipe down his face.