103

-Y/n pov-

My eyes open slowly, the pain I remember feeling not that long ago was completely gone, suddenly things flashed in my head. Rain Dancer, Boost, Chocolate Touch (Recommended by memes_and_noodles ), and Talons (Recommended by Spectral_Dust *a/n: Hi Piper, haha). So that fever was because I was developing new quirks.

My hand lifts to touch my head. What the hell was all that crap from before? I mean, at least I felt a lot better than I did before. The only thing that was left lingering in me was confusion and fear. "are you awake?" Grams voice says as my eyes blinked a few times to clear my vision, "How are you feeling?"

"I feel.. okay, I guess" I say slowly as I hear her walk over next to me,

"Whats the last thing you remember?" she asked as she seemed to be checking me, making me move my hand back down to my side.

"Well," I paused for a second, "I woke up with a really bad fever. Aizawa found me and then had gotten midnight before she user her quirk on me, knocking me out" I sit up and her hands move to help me. I was glad my body wasnt in pain and my eyes hit my left feet toes sticking out from the end of the blanket.

Suddenly joy takes over, making me forget everything, as I wiggled my toes. "My cast is off!" I say as I moved the blanket off of my left leg and move around my leg. My head turns and I noticed it was dark outside, making my eyes widened and the joy quickly disappears, "How long was I out for?"

"Almost 20 hours. Its the next morning already" She moves and hands me a water bottle, which I drink quickly. "Do you remember anything else?" She asked as she took the empty water bottle away from me.

"Yeah. I fell into another one of those dream things... Actually, no, this time it was much much different" I say as I looked down at my hand. I was so confused by this new information but there were things I was certain of now. "Kuroko both told us that one of my quirks, the electrical quirk, was fused with a soul. He wasnt lying. I mean I believed him but I wasnt sure I really understood the concept behind it" Grams looks at me with slight fear, "I.. I cant really tell where I was exactly... but, after being knocked out by midnight, I met someone who looked like a younger version of me. It acknowledged I was there so I dont think this was a flashback. It kept telling me I was their temporary holder before threatening to eat me alive" I paused as I clenched my fist, "Thats when I saw him."

"Saw who?" She asked quickly,

"Kuroko" Her eyes widened as I look up and reach out, "I saw him grams. He was there with someone else who looked like a younger version of me... But they were chained up and neither of them responded when I yelled. I swear it was Kuroko though, he was there" I moved my hands to my chest, "He's still here, in me. I hadnt lost him. I still have him but he's locked away..." my hand grabs a fist full of my shirt over my heart, "I tried getting to him but my electrical quirk attacked me"

She nods, "So that was what was going on"

I turn my head in confusion, "Did something happen?"

"You scared us pretty badly. Aizawa and Midnight had brought you here because of your fever. After they sat you down on the bed and was helping me gather the meds to bring down your fever, you began to scream" She sighs, "Aizawa tried using his quirk but you continued to scream in pain, electric forming around your body as you shook. It was the first time i've ever seen something like that" she looks up at me, "It only happened 3 times and after the 3rd one you quieted down. Thankfully there were no serious injuries and you seemed to get better afterwards."

"Im sorry"

"Dont worry" She says as she hands over a snack bar, which I take and began to much down, "This is a serious issue, though. Your quirk is attacking you which is extremely dangerous. We are going to have to figure out what we are going to do about it"