111

-no pov-

"Kurogiri," Tomura grumbles as Dabi and Toga stood in front of him, "Get rid of these two" Tomura points his hand at them, "I can already tell they're exactly the kind of trash I hate. A brat and a guy with no manners"

"Now, now, Tomura" Kurogiri says turning to Tomura who was still sitting in the stool. "They've came all this way. The least we can do is hear them out. Give them a chance." Kurogiri turns to look at them, "Besides, this broker is respected in the underworld. They're bound to be valuable assets with our upcoming plans. Keep in mind of our goals"

"Like 'em or not, you still owe me a finder's fee" Giran says as he walks forward, "In cash" He stops slightly behind the middle of Toga and Dabi, "I suppose I could introduce the two of 'em before I go." His hand touches Toga's shoulder, "This one looks like an adorable high school girl, right? She's actually a suspect in a series of deaths where the victims all bled out." He removes his hand, "So far, her name and face have been kept out of the media"

"Toga, here!" She smiles, "Himiko Toga! Life is too hard. I just want to make it easier to live in this dumb world. I wanna be Mr. Stainy! I wanna kill Mr. Stainy." Toga leans forward while blushing as she gets extremely excited, "C'mon, handy-man, please let me join your league of villains!"

Tomura looks at Toga in disbelief, "You gotta be kidding me. Is she crazy?"

Giran laughs, "Well, she can hold a conversation. For the most part, at least." Giran looks up at Tomura, "C'mon, she could be useful" Giran points over at Dabi who had his hands pushes in the front pocket of his pants. "And this guy hasnt committed any flashy crimes, but he's taken Stain's ideology to heart."

"I dont like this" Dabi says giving Tomura an unimpressed look, "Is your group really dedicated to the Hero Killer's mission? I cant imagine you are if you're gonna let this little psycho join you" Dabi says turning his attention to Toga which makes her back up a little with a giggle.

"Grow up" Tomura speaks with disgust, "She may be a psycho, but at least she knows how to introduce herself to people" Tomura sends a small glare, "Dont just stare. What's your name?"

"Right now im going by Dabi" Dabi replies nonchalantly.

Tomura points his finger at Dabi, "No, I want to know you real name."

Dabi turns his head to look away, "Ill tell you when you need to know it" He sends a cold stare at Tomura, "In any case, my new purpose is to carry out the Hero Killer's will"

"That wasnt what I asked you, patchwork" Tomura sighs, "Jeez. Why is everyone so hung up on Stain?" Tomura moves to stand up, "He's all I ever hear about." Tomura stands up completely, anger boiling inside of him, "Every. Damn. Day."

"No," Kurogiri says suddenly, "Dont do it"

"It's really pissing me off" Tomura says in anger. Toga and Dabi jump from the look of hate and anger in Tomura's eyes. "You two..." Tomura bolts at them, "Are done!"

Toga whips out her knife while Dabi's hand begins to smoke as he was ready to set fire to the entire building. Before anyone could hurt another person, Kurogiri makes several portals for their hands to avoid any damage done to another person.

Kurogiri lets out a small frustrated sigh, "Please calm yourself, Tomura. If youre desire is the same as before, then we must increase our numbers. Now that we're in the spotlight, our chance is at hand" Kurogiri's mist floats behind Tomura's head, "I advise you to be more accepting. You must use them and the ideology Stain has left behind if you want to achieve yours and the master's goals."

Everyone backs off and Kurogiri removes the portals. Tomura begins to walk forward, "Im outta here" He walks in between Dabi and Toga before walking out of the bar.