54

-no pov-

"I know you are not completely healed, but it seems as if we had hit quite a road block" a deep voice spoke out, Shigaraki sitting on a chair as he tapped the arm rest. "It seems as if our precious is being threatened to be taken away once again. Go forth, bring back that wetch. I'll be waiting for your return"

-y/n POV-

We were excused to leave and I began to gather up my stuff. "Hey, y/n!" Midoriya says as he rushed over to me, "What are you planning to do right now?"

"I actually have to go see the principal, sorry Izuku" I say with an apologetic smile.

"I understand. Which reminds me, about the suspension— when you have free time you wanna tell me what happened?" He asked and it makes me smile brighter, "you seem tense all day today, it might help getting a few pounds off your shoulders"

"Yeah, how about tomorrow afterschool?" I ask and he nods. I stand up properly and went to move for the door.

"Yeah that sounds good!" He says happily, "I'll see you later!"

The walk to the principal's office wasn't that far, I was instantly greeted when I walked in. "Oh y/n!" Gramps says as I walk in, "How was your suspension, I heard you wrote an essay" he says softly with a chuckle, half of me kind of wanted to laugh along but I just scowled.

I nearly jumped when I notice a h/c hair boy sitting in a chair in front of the desk. "Ren" I say softly and he turns around, a smile on his face.

"Y/n! Hey there! It's been a few days huh?" He spoke with that stupid smile on his face as I took a seat down next to him.

"It's been 2 days" I say and he laughs more.

"You're right, sorry about that" Ren sits up a bit more in his seat, "oh right, you called us down here right? Is there something wrong?" Ren says as he looks over at Gramps.

"Ah yes, I came to talk about this book" Nezu says as he holds up the plunder book that Ren first had in his room.

"Wait" I start

"How did you get that?" Ren finished for me. "I gave that to y/n's dad- I thought it would have been with y/n by now"

"Aziawa gave it to me to look over before we give it to y/n" Nezu says as he looks over to me. "Actually, Aziawa isn't y/n's real father" my eyebrows furrow. "With such a special quirk like this, we have actually been searching for her real parents"

"You're loosing me" Ren says

"I want to know where this book came from" Nezu says, but my body moves and I slam my hand on the table.

"Gramps! I told you this already! I want nothing to do with my biological parents!" I barked and he gives me a glare- instantly making me sit back down.

"Its a book my father left behind, the only thing my mom hasn't destroyed from my father" Ren says as he looks between us. "I don't have any idea who he is though, but I do know he studied lots of quirks. There is several other books at home over other quirks, they aren't as special as the plunder quirk though"

"This is so stupid" I growl in distaste, "it's obvious both of my parents want nothing to do with me. Why can't you guys just drop it?"

"Y/n, this is important. The fact your quirk or any quirk like the plunderer has been registered in the government files— is extremely dangerous"

"Tell me," I say as I take a deep breath in, "has Ki told you anything about my father yet? If not it's clear that we should just drop the subject in full before anyone gets hurt"