84

-y/n pov-

After everyone showed up the competitions began to happen, "First one to swim all the way down and back wins!" Tetsutetsu says and people began to gather around to join the competition. I was interested in watching so I ended up getting out and finding a beach chair closer to the long course pool. Katsuki was causing a commotion and I couldnt help but laugh. In the end he wasnt in the first swimming line up.

"Hello Ms" A voice says off to my side. I turn my head to see a brown shaggy haired man who looked not even a day over 20 years old. I notice the bandages that ran from his neck and all the way down to his knuckles. He was wearing the pool's uniform so I guess it wasnt weird I was getting approached by a man who wasnt a student at UA.

"Uh, Hello" I say as I was slightly confused why he was here, wasnt he supposed to be working.

"Its very hot outside, so we were instructed to give out free drinks to everyone" He held a bottle of water in his hand and slightly shook it in front of me,

"Oh im okay" I raise my hand in defense, "You guys have a water fountain, no need to waste your income on me" He gives me a look and lets out a sigh,

"its on the house!" He says as he goes to hand it to me, "Just please take it"

I reach out and his free hand grabs my wrist as he pushes the water bottle in my hand. His smile twists into a smile and I instantly realized how his eyes reflected something ive never seen before. My hand jerks away and I move away from the man, "What did you just do?" I say as he looks at me in surprise, "I asked what did you just do!"

"Im sorry. Did I frighten you?" I stand up and move further away. He just used a quirk on me, but what kind and why?

"I asked you a question" I growl and he gives me a cheeky smile, it sent shivers down my spine.

"I dont know what you mean" He says as he bends down and grabs the bottle of water off the ground, setting it down on the chair I was sitting on.

"Is there a problem here?" Katsuki growls as he comes up behind me and I back further away from the man until I was behind Katsuki.

"I seemed to have frighten her. I was only giving her a bottle of water due to the heat. Would you also like one sir?" the man says and Katsuki glares at the man,

"You used a quirk on me" I say and Katsuki turns his head as I could probably imagine the scary face covering his face. The worker seemed surprised by my words and the smile on his face disappears.

"Who the hell are you?" Katsuki raised an arm and explosions began popping in his hand, "Better start coughing up information before I blow it out of you" Katsuki threatens,

"My quirk is something I dont have much control over." He raises his hands in the air, "If I touch someone I gather information on them without much choice" He lowers his hands and I couldnt help but notice the glint in his eye, "Im sorry about the inconvenience. I didnt gather much on you as you pulled away so do not be afraid" He smiles at me and for some reason I was completely unsettled by the situation. Katsuki turns his head to me and gives me a questionable look,

"Is everything okay over here?" Another worker walks over in questioning and looks between us three. Katsuki lowers his hand and hovers in front of me as I moved to the side to explain what happened. The worker explains that his quirk indeed a quirk that gathers information and then apologized on the mans behalf.

"Im so sorry about Daisuke" The other worker apologizes again and they leave out side.

"Something was really fucking off about that guy" Katsuki says as we watched them leave. He turns to me and he gives me a glare, "Youre going to get yourself fucking hurt if you arent careful enough" He growls and I smile up at him but it seemed to irritate him more as I watched his eyebrow twitch, "This isnt something to smile about,"

"I know. Thanks Katsuki, Ill be more careful next time"

"Better hope there is no next time because im not going to be walking in trying to protect your ass" He says as he looks over where the two had ran off, "You should go home before something happens. Im getting really bad vibes"

I nod, "Okay" Katsuki turns his heels and walks away as I go to the side where all the towels were. I dry myself off and my hair as I watched the people who gathered around the boys who were racing. I sigh as I realized I didnt have my phone and asking the workers wouldnt be a good idea. I slip on my jacket as my best bet to leave and use dark angel to fly off and away from anyone.

"Are you going somewhere?" Todoroki says and I turn to look at him as I zipped up the hoodie.

"Yeah. Im going home" I say and he looks confused,

"You've only been here for an hour" He says as he walks over to me and I give him a smile,

"Yeah, I wish I could stay, but I think I should head back to UA"

"Ill walk with you" He says and I was surprised,

"Oh no! Its okay Todoroki" I say as I raised my hands up in defense, but he shakes his head.

"I should be taking my leave as I was supposed to be home anyway" He walks off to the side and I follow him. he walks over to a chair and picks up his shirt before sliding it on, "Lets get going" He says as he walks past me to the entrance,

"Thanks Todoroki" I say as we grabbed our ID's and began walking up the hill.

Midoriya: Todoroki... you know it's not Christmas... right?

Todoroki: I never said it was. *fixes the angle* Stand still, Midoriya.

Hello guys! How are you lovely beans doing today? <3 I hope you are all having a splendid day, haha

The edit above is messy but like, all well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ IT IS WHAT IT IS

I was finally able to get passed that small little road bump and I'm officially on chapter 104! Writing about the exams WHICH DOESNT MAKE SENSE? How do they have exams already in the middle of the year?

Also, I'm going to be starting college in August and I'm so upset 😂 I came home to A PACKAGE CUZ THEY SENT ME A BOOK. Now I have to read it and do assignments before I start in August 😔 because of this, getting chapters out... may become less frequent compared to what I have been doing.

Don't worry too much for right now because I'm currently ignoring it's existence! 🙂✨

Anyways, hoping you guys enjoys today's chapter! Remember, I LOVE YOU GUYS! If you need someone to talk to I'm always here! You can comment on here or you can private message me,
I'm always open to chat and talk to you guys!

Posting next chapter Friday, June 26! (I can't believe I got the date wrong. HOW IN THE WORLD DID I GET 25th OF JUNE ON A SATURDAY- I can't even)

OKAY BYEEEE! 🥺💞