106

-y/n pov-

The next exam was Todoroki and Momo vs Aizawa. "Team Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. Practical exam. Ready? Go!" The camera shows Todoroki and Momo running down an alley way. After they come out and walk on the main streets Momo began to produce things that looked like small dolls of her. After running for some time, they stopped as they seem to converse about something. Her dolls had stop being produced and they seemed to be shocked, looking around as Aizawa hung from a light pole upside down.

Aizawa drops down as Todoroki goes to kick Aizawa. Aizawa jumps out of the way as Momo turns and began to run. Aizawa quickly captures Todoroki with his scarf before hanging Todoroki up from the electric lines. Aizawa then proceeds to throw Caltrops under Todoroki. Aizawa then leaves Todoroki to run after Momo.

It didnt take long for him to catch up with Momo. Momo seemed almost panicked when she was running. It didnt take much for Aizawa to capture her and I instantly thought it was over. Thats when I realize Momo makes something to get herself out of the scarf, meaning Aizawa didnt erase her quirk. Momo begins to run the opposite direction where she came.

Eventually Momo came back to Todoroki who was still hanging. Suddenly Momo throws up some of the dolls she had made before and had collected to keep with her. They were flash grenades in disguise. Momo takes that moment to release Todoroki. They stand before Aizawa who was recovering from the flash.

Aizawa goes in attack them but they jump out of the way and make a run for it. They were too slow compared to Aizawa and Aizawa makes his move to attack them with his scarf again. unfortunately, before Aizawa could grab Todoroki, Todoroki turned around and attacks with his ice, making his giant ice wall that he had made back at the sports festival.

"Huh, how is it Mr. Aizawa isnt going after them?" Uraraka asked,

"He might have overused his eyes." Izuku responds as he looks over at me and I shrug.

Momo makes a catapult and a scarf that looked similar to Aizawa's. Momo also makes a dummy of some sort and two black large blankets to cover them. She runs out off to the side, in view with Todoroki behind her, and begins to run covered up with the catapult. Aizawa takes notice and runs after them.

Momo unmasked herself and goes to press the lever for the catapult but misses but gets it the second time as Todoroki takes the blanket off of him and shoots fire below Aizawa. The scarf that Momo seems to harden into a metal as it surrounded Aizawa and capturing him. They put the yellow cuffs on him, completely capturing him and passing the exam. "Team Todoroki and Yaoyorozu have passed the final exam!"

The fifth match was Uraraka and Aoyama vs 13. Uraraka and Aoyama was holding on to dears life as 13 was trying to suck them into their black hole. Suddenly it seems like Aoyama says something that makes Uraraka's face redden and she lets go. 13 closes the hole as they didnt want to suck Uraraka up, Uraraka takes this moment and changes into a completely person as she fights 13 to the ground. Aoyama comes in and holds down 13's other hand as Uraraka puts on the yellow cuff on 13's left hand. "Team Aoyama and Uraraka have passed the final exam!"

"Uraraka's judgement was great!" Izuku says as Asui had joined us, "I cant believe she thought to use her opponent's power to get in close!"

"Uh, I dont think it was like that..." I say with a small chuckle,

"Ribbit, I dont know." Asui says, "I kind of agree with y/n. It looked like a mistake because Ochaco lost focus and let go for a second"

"Really? you guys think so?" Izuku asked and I nod,

"uhuh" Asui speaks, "It looked like they were talking. I wondered that Aoyama said that shocked her so much."

"Who knows" I shrug,