52

I open the infirmary door and step inside, Grams was sitting at her desk with a clipboard- silently tapping a pen on her lips. "Good morning" She says as her voice was laced with tiredness.

"Morning" I respond flatly as I go over to the medical cabinet and opened the one on the far right, it was filled with 2 extra pairs of school clothes for me- just in case.

"Your jacket is pretty torn up" She says as I can hear her chair move a little and her little feet make its way over to me. I could feel a small tug at my hoodie and I turn to look at her with a pair of clothes in my hand.

"I know" i shut the small cabinet door and started to walk to the door until I heard a groan. My head snaps to the side and I didn't even realize someone else was in here. Then I hear the door open and Midnight walks in, my mind things back to what Nezu said.

"I heard you came around" midnight speaks up as she walked in, John standing behind her- his eyes hit mine and he gave me a soft smile.

"Good morning" John says lightly as he makes his way in, my head snaps to the side and I walk over to the medical bed. There isn't any way.. no.

As I walked Recovery girl tries to stop me but I hit her hand away. I open the curtain that was pulled around the medical bed and I see both Romeo and Ren laying down all bandaged up. "Who did this?" I say with a low and threatening voice. Seeing Ren like that boils my blood and seeing Romeo, who is my youngest brother, as well like that made a flame in my stomach burn. I turned my head, I could see all 3 of them take a step back from me. "I said who did this!?" I barked out and I could see the fear that ran in John's eyes. Was I that scary?

"It was their mother" midnight says as she lets out a shaky breath and came closer to me. "You need to calm down" she reaches out her hand to me but I smack it away and go over to little Romeo, placing my hand on his cheek. Recovery girl seemed to have healed them up pretty well- they only had a few scrapes left.

"Why?" I whimpered out as I move over to Ren. "Why would she do that?!" I couldn't believe such a woman would dare to lay a hand on her own children- why did she even do it in the first place. Was it because I was there? My eyes snap back to John and he takes another step back, my feet moving to grab him and Midnight grabs a hold of me before I get to him. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I screamed out and he raises his hand in defense.

"Calm down y/n!" Midnight says and she looks over at Recovery girl before giving her a nod. Grams makes her way over to the door, most likely going to get help to calm me down. I raise my right hand and blast a beam of fire at the door to keep her from going.

"I want answers!" Midnight goes to use her quirk on me but I quickly move, raising my leg to kick her in the arm- making her let go of me. Using my vibration hearing quirk I send an overwhelming vibration to both Grams and Midnights ears and they both fall to the ground in pain. "I asked a question. I didn't ask for help to calm me down" I spat and my eyes reached Johns.

"Ki was extremely upset. she said she wants all of us to stay away from you because youre dangerous" he spoke up and my body didn't move, now that you've seen me now, you probably think I'm dangerous. I say to myself and nod, allowing him to continue. "Ren wasn't having it and they both started to fight, Ren used his words while Ki hit him around. I tried my best to stop but it got to the point Romeo stepped in to get Ki to stop and she ended up beating Romeo up with Ren. Midnight came and knocked us all out and I found myself in a separate room with Ki"

"Where is she?" I say as I noticed Midnight and Grams beginning to recover.

"I'm not sure" he says as his eyes was full of worry, "I asked Midnight to bring me to the kids, I was worried" I let out a sigh as I didn't see any warnings of him lying. My feet move and I walked over to the boys again.

"I'm so sorry" I say as I touch Ren's face, his eyes squeezing shut from my touch. His lips let out a small groan and his eyes slowly open. His eyes looked weak and dead as he slowly looked around the room.

"What's going on..?" His voice was weak, he must have been really tired. His eyes hit mine and they widened, "what's wrong?" He asked suddenly as panic filled his voice. That's when I realized tears was falling from my eyes as the warm salty substance fall from my chin on to my arm. Moving my hand away from his face I rub my cheeks to get rid of the tears. He pushes himself off of the bed and grief runs over his features, I don't even know why I'm crying. His eyes trailed around the room as he noticed John was backed away with a fearful look and two pro-heroes are groaning as they tried to push themselves off of the ground. "What happened in here" He asked calmly but his eyes was flashing with panic, he didn't want to make the situation any worse then it was.

Natsu: Why didn't you make Midnight use her quirk?

Author: Shut the fuck up; I FORGOT

I forget when I wrote that A/N above. Anyways, here you guys go with another chapter.