15

[any time anything is underlined, think of it like a "flash back" but not entirely. If I end up doing a full on flashback it will also be underlined but I'll actually make a little header letting you know it's a flashback.]

I could feel my legs shake, it was the guy from yesterday morning. No doubt about it. "Stay together and don't move!" Aizawa instructed.

I was never afraid of villains, I've had a few run ins when I was little because I was surrounded by pro hero's. My body has never reacted like this to a villain- it was like it wanted to shut down but at the same time run to that strange man. "13 protect the students!" Aizawa says.

"Villains.." I muttered and Izuku's eyes hit me.

"Woah what is that thing?" Kirishima says as the villains started to walk out of the dark portal. The man with the hand over his face, he is the one who was getting to me. Once he walked out he stood there, the other men started filing out one by one and continued walking. "Wait has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people."

"Stay back!" Aizawa instructed as he puts on his yellow goggles on. He's getting serious. "This is real. Those are villains." He says and my feet twist. My chest pounded inside of my chest- I needed to calm down.

"The only real heroes I see are 13 and Eraser Head. Perplexing. according to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well." The deep voice rang, it instantly made me stand up straight. Something about that voice was familiar but I couldn't pin point it.

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus." Aizawa says and then his scarf floated up as he got ready to fight. I hope he wasn't planning to fight? He knows he's better at long rang then close combat!

"What real villains? No way. How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure." Kirishima says.

"Yeah 13, why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu asks.

"Good question. I'm not sure." He says and my eyes looked around.

"Its a quirk." I mumble to myself as I looked around.

"Is the entire campus under attack or is this place their only target? Either way, if the alarms sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that is masking their presence here" todoroki started stating the obvious to the point I had to tune him out.

"13 get them out of here" Aizawa states, "and alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school" he instructed.

"What are you going to do? You can't fight them on your own!" I say as my questioning voice was more like a pled to not do anything recklessly.

"Y/n is right. There is too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting styles not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group." Izuku adds in.

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." That isn't the issue here! I mentally scream in my head. "I'll leave it to you 13" he then jumps down the steps and heads for the villains. I went to move to run after him but 13 held his hand in front of me.

"Let's get going!" He says and then he turns around started to motion us to run to the door. Everyone took a second before they turned on their heel and start running for the door. I didn't though- I couldn't.

"13 I can't!" I say as I tried to go but 13 grabs on to my arm and started to pull me.

"This is serious y/n! This isn't the time to disobey orders! Aizawa is not weak! You of all people should know that!" 13 lectures me as he pulled me to follow after everyone.