14

"Today's training will be a little different," Aizawa states as he stood in front of the class. I hand my arm prompted on the desk and leaned my head down in the palm of my hand. "You'll have three instructors. I, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Everyone in the class gasps like it's such a surprising thing. I didn't really see anything wrong with it so I guess I was confused on the gasps.

"Sir! What kinda training is this?" Sero says as he raises his hand. He sat to my right 3 seats back, so it was easily seen he was quite curious about what we are going to do.

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

"Real Hero stuff. This is what separates the men from the boys." Kirishima puts his two cents in. While everyone started to chat about how excited they are about this or how much work this was going to be.

"Finally, I'll get to show off how good I am in the water. Ribbit" Asui adds in next to Kirishima.

"Guys I'm not finished yet." The students gasped again, they are always gasping at everything. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes... but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities." He says as he pulls out a remote and the wall casing begins to come out of the wall where our costumes were kept inside of suitcases. "This special trainings at an off-campus facility, so we will be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready" Aizawa walks and heads for the doors.

I was the first one to stand up. I didn't want to wear my costume so I ended up grabbing the PE clothes we got at the beginning of school and headed for the locker room to put it on.

I stood outside; most people ended up wearing their costumes. My hands cover my ears as Iida blows a whistle, "gather around, class 1-A! Using your student numbers from two near lines, so we can load the bus efficiently" he blows the whistle again.

Unfortunately though it seemed that the bus layout wasn't what Iida has expected; so after we boarded the bus he sulked. "This bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy" he pouts.

"Iida, you really need to chill." Ashido says as she sat down next to him.

"If we are pointing out the obvious then there is something I wanna say..." Asui looks over at Izuku, "about you, actually."

"About me? What is it, Asui?" Izuku asked in a panic, a small blush forming his freckled cheeks.

"I told you to call me Tsu."

"Oh. Yeah, right." He says as he looks away in embarrassment.

"That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Mights?" Both Izuku and I jump at that statement.

"What? Really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it's kind of similar..." He says in a panic.

"Wait, hold on, Tsu. You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference" Kirishima says as she sat down next to Asui. Thank god for idiots, bless them. I notice Izuku let out a sigh in relief as he heard Kirishima. "Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting-Type a' quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff with it. My hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight but it doesn't look all that impressive." Kirishima praises izuku's quirk.

"Oh, no way, I think it's really awesome looking. You're definitely pro material with a quirk like that." Midoriya compliments him.