83

-y/n pov-

I walk out of the restroom with my bathing suit on as we were getting ready to walk down the hill. Izuku was standing off to the side waiting for me in his swim trunks and t-shirt. When I shut the door of the bathroom he looked over at me, making his eyes slightly go wide and his cheeks slightly get dusted in pink. "Okay im ready" I say as he rubs the back of his neck with a cheeky smile.

"Kacchan really picked out that bathing suit?" He asked and I nod with a small confused look, "It looks really good on you. He has really good taste" I smile as I walk over and grab the folded up hoodie that I had taken from Aizawa's closet. I slip it on and zip it up over top of my body.

"I know right" I say as I walk over to him and we head for the door, "I hope he shows up today. I mean he told me he would be coming do I doubt he would back out of it now because of his pride" Izuku looks worried for his life but all I could do was laugh. "Thats reminds me" I say as we walked down the stairs to go to the front entrance, "We have to be on our guard until we get to the pool"

Izuku looks over at me, confused, "Why? Did something happen?"

I nod, "We arent sure who it is but someone followed me instantly after I left UA grounds with Katsuki yesterday" Izuku's eyes widened,

"Are you sure you'll be okay walking with me to the pool?" He asked and I tilt my head in confusion,

"Yeah. They didnt seem to attack us so im pretty sure we will be okay" I laugh a little as I nudged him in the arm, "And anyways, I have you to watch my back" He joins in with my laugh as we finally reached outside. "Hold on a second" I say as we watched over to the entrance. I turn on my vibration hearing quirk doing a quick scan of the surrounding area.

"Whats up?" He asked as he stopped next to me,

"I scanned ahead of us as far as my quirk would let me. There is no one that I can detect" I say as we step out and he nods, following after me. As we walked down the road I couldnt help but wonder who was following me yesterday when Katsuki and I had gone out to the mall. I wondered if it was the League of Villains or someone else who I may had bad blood with in my past.

Since my last nightmare in the nurses office when I was resting after Ren's training, I hadnt had another one. I was still pondering if it can even be considered a dream or if it was another part of my memory that was coming back to me. It couldnt have been real, right? I mean, Kurogiri told me I had no connections to Villains... but he's a villain so should I even be thinking that he is telling me the truth? Maybe its just I want to believe hes right... no. I know hes telling me the truth. I can feel it in my soul. If all of this is true what exactly was I doing with Tomura and Kurogiri in that.. dream? I let out a small sigh. Im assuming they were villains back then but, in fact, I have no idea if they were or not. I wish I just new.

"Hey there is the pool" Izuku says snapping me back to reality. I shake my head and force a smile on to my face,

"Come on!" I say happily as I began to pick up the pace.

"W-wait! Dont run so fast!" Izuku says as he runs after me and I let out a laugh, "y/n!"

-skip-

I bent over and tried catching my breath, Izuku wiped the small amount of sweat on his forehead. "Y/n? Midoriya?" Uraraka says as she walked up behind me as I was dying. "Whats wrong?" She came over to me and patted my back,

"we ran here" Izuku says as he had recovered easily and I nearly wanted to take my shoe off and throw it at him, "Are you okay y/n? I didnt think we ran that far" He says in a worried tone and I stand up, taking another breath of fresh air. I cant believe I was panting that hard, that cant be normal. I should probably see Grams about it...