81

-no pov-

Daisuke growls to himself as he continued creating distance between y/n, and her newest escort, and himself

Daisuke growls to himself as he continued creating distance between y/n, and her newest escort, and himself. "Damn, he's sharp. I can't get in close without him realizing..." Daisuke says to himself. He tried getting as close as possible so he could listen in to their conversation but it seemed as if he was only getting further away from them as they continued to walk. "What kind of girl is this? She's always being escorted everywhere... this is going to be tricky" Daisuke continues walking in the woods behind them. He couldn't get much of what they were talking about, only small bits and pieces of what the blond headed boy was saying as he talked louder than the target at hand.

Daisuke has been watching her and gathering information on her. Her name was y/n l/n, 14 years old, first year who is enrolled into UA's hero course. She was (height) with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Based on her height and size, she was around (weight). She is escorted in the morning to school by pro hero eraser head around 7-8 am. She stays on campus grounds, even after school is over, until anywhere between 4-7 pm. Which, she is escorted by pro hero eraser head.

Because of the pro hero there was no way he would be able to trail them to her home. It would have to be information he would get based off his quirk. Besides from that, he couldn't gather very much as she is constantly kept on school grounds, out of reach from him.

Daisuke sighs as they go inside of the mall after getting off the bottom of the hill. This was a good opportunity to randomly bump into her, although it may be a little difficult with someone so observant.

Daisuke stops as he watches the two rush inside of a bathing suit store. He lets out a sigh and began planning his next move. He could wait outside and bump into her as she came out. All he needed to do was touch her for a few seconds to gather all the information he needs.

Going inside would definitely make him stick out. The boy who was with her would instantly know Daisuke was the one following them and Daisuke didn't really want to be beaten to a pulp again.

Suddenly a familiar looking man whips past him. Daisuke sighs, "Man, I really have my work cut out for me" He groans as he watched Pro hero Eraser Head runs inside of the bathing suit store. He pulls out his phone and began walking back to where he had came through to enter the mall. "Im never going to get this job done if this keeps up. Its going to be such a waste of time and I wont get paid..." When he steps outside he clicks on the contact named Junji. It rang for only a second before Junji answered quickly. "Well that was quick" Daisuke says in surprise,

"Dont make it sound weird" Junji says with a grunt, "I was actually about to call you as I have some good and bad news"

"Well I just called to let you know of some bad news" Daisuke says and Junji sighs,

"Let me guess, you cant get information on her because they are guarding her ass up?" Junji asked,

"Yep. Shes escorted by pro heros and skilled students of UA. I cant even get close without being suspected. This job is going to take me a lot longer than my usual jobs take"

"Sounds about right. Thats actually why I called you," Junji says and Daisuke raised a brow, "Im doubling your pay. I did some digging and you remember the League of Villains attacking UA?"

"Yes, I do remember seeing that on tv. I dont get it, shes the only one who ever leaves the school grounds with a pro hero"

"The current face of the League of Villains is her adoptive elder brother, Tomura Shigaraki. (A/n: TOMURA AND Y/n ARE NOT BLOOD RELATED! He was adopted in by AFO! SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!) This meaning the mastermind behind the League of Villains is her father. I think you'd recognize the name, All For One" Daisuke eyes widened, he couldnt believe that such a innocent and sweet girl could be the daughter of such a villain. "Im not sure what they are up to and why Y/n is even in a her course. UA might have seen a connection between the two and thats why they are constantly around her. This is why I increased my pay. The information you get is extremely important and Ill continue raising my price if needed. Junji began to chuckle with anger, "I have to pay baby y/n for getting away from me and from her small little gift she had given me the last time we seen each other"

"Ill make up a plan and get the information. Do give me some more time"

"Go ahead and take as much time as you need. As long as she doesnt get in the hands of her father again, we will be fine. Until then, continue working diligently"

"Of course"

--

Happy Father's Day! I know most people who read my books aren't guys nor are they fathers but all well 😂

I hope you guys are having a good day today! To all of the people who may be hurting today because the loss of their father or maybe never even having a father figure to begin with, take some time to honor the people who has gotten you through suc...

I hope you guys are having a good day today! To all of the people who may be hurting today because the loss of their father or maybe never even having a father figure to begin with, take some time to honor the people who has gotten you through such times :)

Anyways, love you guys! Have a splendid day!

Here's a little screenshot from something I was reading. I just thought it was really funny and extremely cute. I mean, COME ON! How can anyone not think this is cute when it's Hinata we are talking about.

Next chapter will be posted on Tuesday, June 23!Update: Im bored so I'm posting another chapter tomorrow, Monday, June 22

Update: Im bored so I'm posting another chapter tomorrow, Monday, June 22. Lmao 😂

NEW A/N: GUYS IM FUCKING ENDING IT RIGHT NOW. i TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE FACT THAT Y/N HAS A SCAR ON HER BACK AND I HADNT BROUGHT IT UP AT ALL. WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK! im ending owidnf;ken;lwenfnaeodkin[eorifn[oqierwnf[oiernf[oiqnref[oiqenrf[oine[oinqer[foinqer[foinqer[ofiwep]okw]peiofnmq[oiren]pqeiornv]pojwmer]pin its all over. TIME TO RETYPE MY CHAPTERS HAHHAHAHA