65

My feet stand on top of a large metal pole as I look over the area. My eyes closed for a second, thinking back to what was said to me before we even got here.

*flashback*

"Are you alright to go?" Aizawa asked as I stood inside principle Nezu's office with him, Gramps, and uncle Yagi. "If you aren't able to, thats fine. you're going through a lot right now" I shake my head as I find myself rubbing my right arm.

"No it's okay. I can do it" my words came out more of a mumble than it did before.

"Y/n" uncle Yagi says as he comes over, putting his hand on my shoulder, "don't push yourself"

"You said it's a race right?" I ask, my voice coming out stronger.

"Yes" Nezu speaks with a nod.

"Then I'll win" I say as I look up. "I'll win, even if I have to use more then one quirk"

*end of flashback*

I groan as I sigh, I was speaking at the moment. If I really did use fallen angel then I'd have to explain myself to everyone. "Everyone ready?" I hear uncle Yagi, my eyes slowly opening as I feel my eyes slowly watering. I couldn't.. "GO!" Do it. My body doesn't move as I continued to stand there. My hand lifts up as a small flame appears, black sparks slowly flying out of it as my electrical quirk has mixed into it. Kuroko... I sigh as the flame disappears and I put my hands in my pockets.

I must have stood there for about 10 minutes until aziawa showed up, "I told you that there was no need to push yourself" his voice says as he comes close.

"I'm sorry" I nod as the words slowly left me. Sorry for failing you. Us. Everyone. He was right, I was rushing myself because I thought maybe I'd feel better- unfortunately I may never feel better.

"Don't be" he speaks as he holds out one of his hands, "we disconnected the camera for you, but everyone still saw you in the beginning. We should head home instead of staying here. I doubt you want to be bombarded with questions" I nod as I jump over next to him, taking his hand.

*no pov*
^talk between All Might and Izuku after the race^

Izuku walks up to the staff room door and knocks, "it's me, All Might" he speaks. His mind was clouded, specially after everything he was hearing in the locker room.

*flashback*

"She just stood there?" Iida asks Kaminari while Sero was listening in. Kaminari nods,

"Yeah. She didn't move an inch. Then after a few minutes Aziawa showed up and turned off the camera that was suppose to follow her" he informs and Izuku listens in surprise. He had noticed the long distant look she was giving in class before the race, but he didn't think much of it.

"Yeah and I was betting on her" Mineta says with a sigh.

"It really surprised me" Kirishima speaks as he looks down at his hands. "Did anyone else see that look in her eye? She looked so sad"

"Midoriya" todoroki says as he comes up behind Izuku. Izuku turns around to look at him, "will you be going to see if she's in the nursery?" Izuku nods, "may I tag along?"

"We are going to check on her?" Kaminari asks, jumping in.

"Maybe we should give her room" Kirishima mumbles, "I mean, we don't want to overwhelm her when we have no idea what's going on. It wouldn't be very manly"

"I think we should still check on her" Iida speaks

"Do you think it has to do with her internship?" Sero says and everyone looks at him, "I mean, you never know if someone at an internship would take advantage of a small girl like her"

"She's more powerful then you think" katsuki barks as he closes his locker. After everything that has happened, she was definitely not an ordinary girl. It pissed him off, he knows she's lying about who she is.

"Yeah" Izuku backs up katsuki but ends up getting a nasty glare in return.

"Well let's hurry and see if any of the girls wants to come with us" Kaminari says and everyone quickly gets things together.

*end of flashback*

She wasn't in the nursery and recovery girl refused to give any information about what was going on.

Izuku slowly slides the door open and peaks in. He tenses from All Might in his regular form, leaning forward on his knees. "Come have a seat" All Might speaks and Izuku shuts the door, walking over after taking a gulp.

********

How are you guys and how have you been feeling? In all honesty I feel like my mood is a constant rollercoaster. Its super slow as it goes up the peak of the roller coaster, things are genuinely getting better. Once I reached the top, it sits for a second before shooting me down in .02 seconds.

Lately I've been unnecessarily mad. People. Things. Myself. I'm also starting to hit myself in the head because I have a crush on a freshman at my school and I think my best friend of several years is moving in a little too close.

I don't want to loose another friend.

But hey, I hope you are all are having a better time then I am :) if not then I'm sorry. I love you all