21

Images of what happened back at the landslide began to come back to me. The fact I was forced to drink all that blood and I have no way of telling anyone about it. Honestly though there was a lot going though my mind. The fact I was there and did nothing to help, was forced to drink blood, both Aizawa and 13 got seriously injured, and all at the same time it seemed as if the villains knew who I was and I knew the name of the guy with the warping gates- I just didn't know what to think.

I did question myself. Who exactly was I and why did I hear those funny things in my head. Do I have a connection with the villains? My thoughts was rattled as I hear my name. "Y/n..?" Izuku asked as he stood next to my desk. I was also getting a few looks and I look at the time. I haven't been paying attention for awhile, homeroom and modern literature class was already over. Meaning it was lunch time.

"What?" I say with a small irritated tone and he seemed to be taken back.

"I was wondering if you was okay." Izuku says as he sweat drops.

"I'll be fine." I say as I moved my head back to look at my desk. I thought about what I should do; I didn't really feel like eating even though my stomach cried for food. I skipped breakfast and with this fat burner quirk- this wont be good for me if I keep going without food.

"You don't seem fine.." Uraraka says as she comes up behind izuku with Iida.

"We were very worried about you. We heard you were taken by the villains. Then we found out you were found in USJ when they were searching for you." Iida says.

"I said I'm fine." I let out a sigh as I sit up and begin walking out of the class. I need to clam down. Seriously.

I step out of the class and headed down the hallway. Making it to the bathroom to go wash my face off. I let out a sigh, get a hold of yourself. I move out of the bathroom and head out to find Aizawa. Which honestly wasn't hard, he was probably in the teacher lounge or in the principal office. Once I got close enough to the teachers lounge I could hear a few voices inside.

"She didn't pay attention all class period. Normally I would have called her out; but I figured that it is because of you Aizawa" Cementoss voice says. My feet stops and I listen in on the conversation.

"I'm not exactly sure what to do. She came to the hospital yesterday and cried her soul out. That's why I came to school in the first place, to show her that everything was going to be okay." Aizawa's voice spoke back.

"Honestly I don't think that is the only thing on her mind." I hear All Mights voice this time. "The two villains knew who she was, what type of quirk she had as well. She's more likely wondering about that as well."

"Have you talked to her yet?" Cementoss asked.

"Not yet. I was going to talk to her now, she skipped this morning breakfast and I'm afraid she is going to skip lunch. that fat burning quirk of hers will really take a toll on her body." Aizawa says, with that I took a few steps back and turned my heels. Walking away and down the hall.

[no POV]

Todoroki stood down at the hall after he watched y/n storm out of the classroom. He waited for her to get out of the bathroom; something was clearly bothering her and he wanted to find out.

He wasn't the only one who was curious, but so was Katsuki who stood a few feet from Todokori- leaning himself up against the wall. "Are you worried for y/n Bakugo?" Todoroki asked.

"Like I care for that damn nerd." Katsuki growled. "What about you?"

"I'm curious about her connections with the villains. No matter how many times I tried to piece all of the dots I can't see the big picture." Todoroki comments as he watched the h/c hair girl walk out of the bathroom. She started heading the opposite direction. The two boy followed after her, only from a distance though.

They finally stopped when they notice her walk up to the teacher lounge door and she just stood there. They stood there and watched her, "is she.. eavesdropping?" Katsuki asked as he takes the image.

"Looks to be that way" torodoki says, as he eyes follow her when she turns her heels and walks off down a hallway. Todoroki then started to move, making Bakugo follow after him.

But todoroki stops when the door opens and Aizawa walks out holding a bag in his hand. Aizawa was quick to notice Todoroki and Bakugo.

"Todoroki, Bakugo. Just the two people I needed to see" aizawa says as he moved and comes up to them. "Do you guys know where y/n is?"

"Why?" Todoroki asked and Aizawa looks at him.

"I asked if you knew where she was." Aizawa's repeats himself.

"She just walked down that hall." Katsuki says as he points at the hall.

"Of course she did.. thanks." He says as he raises his hand in appreciation.

" He says as he raises his hand in appreciation