75

-Y/n Pov-

"Fix your stance!" Ren barks as he kicks my side and I stumble off to the side in pain. I was huffing and puffing, Ive never trained this hard before. I quickly try to recover, getting in the proper stance as I go to hit him with a left hook but I miss. He drops his stance, "Your movement has gotten slower" He says and I dont drop my stance as I go for another hit. He moves out of the way and I find myself stumbling over my feet. Before I end up hitting the ground, Ren catches my arm and helps me to stand up straight. "That will be enough for today"

Aizawa and Midnight comes over to us, Aizawa handing us some water while Midnight take a towel and wipes off my sweat. I take half of the water down without even thinking and by time I realized I began choking, "Calm down," Ren says as he pats my back as I took more deep breaths.

"I think we should postpone tomorrows training" Aizawa says and I try to shake my head, "This training is taking a toll on your body, you should relax tomorrow before you fight yourself sick" He says and I continue trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry, I guess my training is a little more on the intense side" Ren apologizes,

"Dont worry, she just needs to take a break. You two has been training every single day, almost up to three times a day, since last week" Aizawa says as Midnight looks at me worriedly. "You two will begin training again on Saturday"

"Okay. Ill brainstorm some stamina training that we can do this weekend, okay?" Ren looks at me with a smile and I nod in understanding,

"Sorry I cant really... keep up" I stand up straight as Midnight looks at Ren.

"Dont worry about it" Ren smiles, "Everything takes time. So dont beat yourself up about it, okay?" I nod again,

"Lets head to the medical room, y/n" Aizawa says as he places his hand on my shoulder, "You can rest in there for awhile before going back to class"

"Lets get you to the shower" Midnight tells Ren and he nods,

"See ya y/n!" Ren waves me goodbye as he walks off with Midnight.

-skip-

"You should be fine" Grams says after examining me, "Go ahead and lay down" she waves me off and I lay down on one of the medical beds, my body felt so good against the cold fabric on the medical beds.

"Ill be heading off now" Aizawa says as he walks over to me and places his hand on my head, "get some rest" He says to me and I nod. He walks away and over to the door, "If she isnt feeling good enough to class in about an hour, let me know" Aizawa says to grams and she raises her hand to shoo him off.

"I know." She says and Aizawa leaves. It wasnt long after that, that I had fallen asleep.

{Dream/Flashback?}

(a/n: I dont know if this might be slightly triggering for some? So this is a warning cuz its kinda dark.)

My eyes open as the floor under me almost felt... colder. My vision was blurry and the stench around me made my toes curl in disgust. It smelled like a combination of things. One of those things being something I was familiar with, blood.

My arms slowly moved, making the sound of a chain being ran across the ground. That was when I realized specific spots of my body being colder than the rest. My wrist and ankles to be in fact.

My lips frown as the pain hit me like a truck. I hadnt realized how much my body stung until now. My skin burned and I found myself wanting to curl up, but I was restrained down to the ground with whatever was on my wrist and ankles.