50

My bare feet landed on top of USJ's dome, my wings flapping in the air to set me down gently. USJ was pretty close to UA and it was crowded by Nature, making this one of my safe havens when I had a lot of things on my mind.

It's been awhile since I've even felt like I had a lot on my mind; but then again I didn't come over to UA as often back when I decided I'd go here.

This was also the first time in several years since I've decided to run off on my own; I've done it before but after getting a lecture and seeing Aizawa so worried made me swear I would never do it again. I'm a lot older now though, so I don't think he will worry as much as he did when I was still a kid- but I'm expecting a full lecture in the morning if I decide to come to school.

My hand moves to my stomach, my wound was mostly healed for the most part but I couldn't believe that some random guy would stab me like he did. I'm only 14, I'm barely a teenager and he went out and stabbed me! Not only that but now I'm going to be more cautious, I can't allow that again. Then you have my biological mother, it was obvious she knew it to.

It would explain a lot; like how Ren had that photo of me and how I instantly knew his name. From my fragmented memories I believe me and him was close, which may be the reason why he can't remember me- its because they had to erase his memory to keep him away from me. She talked about someone threatening to kill her because I was there, was it my father who threatened her-? Why?

"I know you think it's stupid but why don't you go ask her?" Kuroko says as he forms behind me.

"You know that I shouldn't. If she is telling the truth I wouldn't want to be the cause of someone's death."

"You say that but we both know you're using that as an excuse." He spoke which made my head perk up. "Remember y/n, you and I are one- I know you better then anyone, even better then yourself."

"Please explain then" I say and he shakes his head.

"It May be best if I don't" He spoke softly and I gave Kuroko a stare, making him sigh- disappearing in thin air.

"That makes sense." I mutter as I looked out in tonight's dark sky- it's been awhile since I've used my wings and the cool breeze felt nice as it weaves through my pitch black feathers.

I haven't seen anyone else with wings before, but my wings was extremely large. To the point I'm able to bend my wings and completely cover myself, so I mean that is pretty big right? I think I could even hide two other bodies inside my wings with me- but now that I think about it maybe I'm over exaggerating. My wings are sentimental to me though, earning its favorite spot. Even though I had forgotten my memory I knew I had the Plunder quirk and I knew I had several quirks- also I was blessed with the knowledge of knowing which one I had first. Fallen angel was my very first quirk and honestly the one quirk I'm super comfortable, when I was much younger I used it a lot more then I do now- actually a lot more.

A soft chuckle escapes my lips as I remembered when I was much younger and use to keep this quirk on the whole time- even sleeping. I enjoyed how it looked on me and I enjoyed my flights with it.

My hand moves as I brush it past the dark feathers, I actually wished I could keep them on me at all times but I knew I couldn't if I wanted to keep all of this a secret. I let out another sigh as I shut my eyes- feeling the soft breeze flow between the h/c locks that was attached to my head. I enjoyed most of my classmates, so thinking back on my quirk hurts me- I wish I could come clean, I would now if I could- but I think everyone will dislike me for lying about my quirk.

I could cover it up with more lies, saying I didn't know I had several other quirks; but I wonder what Izuku would say to me-

I wonder if I'll have to explain myself to Katsuki or Iida. They both saw something they shouldn't have and starting to get suspicious. Same thing goes for Todoroki, but I feel like he has so many issues going on with himself that he probably won't even bother.