86

-y/n pov-

I rubbed my eyes as Ren stood in front of me. Today was Saturday, meaning training was going to begin once again. "You tired?" Ren asked as he came over and rubbed my head. I nod,

"Yeah. Its getting harder to sleep at night as the days go on" I state and he looks at me with a small frown,

"I know a lot is happening but dont let it bother you. If youre having problems sleeping you should tell someone so we can get you on meds or have midnight to use her quirk on you" Ren says and I nod,

"I know. I just dont want to be bother"

"You wouldnt be a bother Y/n" Ren claps his hands together, "Anyways for the next few days we are going to work on your stamina. I think youre getting tired not only because your body isnt use to all of this but also maybe because of some stress" He moves to the side and opens the large bag he brought with him. He pulls out two rolled up mats, "Lets do some yoga!" He smiles brightly. He lays out the mats and began to show me different poses that we will be holding for about a minute at a time. I did my best to follow his poses, "Lets talk about some stuff that has been stressing you out" He says as he holds the pose and I copy him.

"I guess everything?" I say and he laughs,

"Be specific little sis" I dont reach his eyes for a second as I was unsure how much I should tell him, "Im your older brother, you know that right?"

I scoffed, "Of course I do"

"Then you can trust me. Im here to support you and be here for you. Please remember that" He changes pose and I do the same.

"Im still pretty upset about loosing Kuroko" I admit and he nods while letting out a soft sigh,

"Thats understandable. Even so, I heard you guys know who is responsible. You have a chance of getting him back"

"But thats just it" I say and he looks over to me, "We know Fortune did it. She was so close to me and has been here for me since the beginning. I cant believe she would even do that to me. I cant believe this entire time she had been working with villains to keep tabs on me. Also we arent even sure if I can get him back."

"You wont if you dont believe you can get him back" He changes his pose again, "Listen, I know its difficult to take it in. This is what life is like and we cant really do anything about them" I sigh as I still couldnt believe she would do this, I really trusted her, "There is one thing we can do"

"And whats that?" I say with an eye roll,

"Instead of allowing it to tear you down by asking 'why would they do this?', you can use it to become stronger. Let your pain be your drive to become stronger to prevent this from happening ever again. 'maybe if I was stronger this wouldnt have happened', you get what I mean?" I nod as he was right. Allowing this information to tear me down does nothing. It solved nothing.

"Youre right" I say as I clench my fist, "Ill get stronger. Ill get Kuroko back" He smiles at me,

"Anything else been keeping you up at night?" He asked and I nod,

"I know your memories have been erased," I started and he nods, "Have you... ever had a dream that felt so real you think it may have been a flashback?" He shakes his head no,

"Ive done some researching on quirks that have the ability to erase memories. These quirks are overpowered but after looking into them, they arent permanent. There are multiple ways to regain some or all of your missing memories. From when I researched, the only way to regain all of your memories is by the user of the quirk returns, basically unlocking locked memories, to you or," He pauses for a second before continuing, "The qurik's user passes away"