90

-y/n pov-

"Ive been thinking what I should do that will be equal to you making me quirkless" The man speaks as he sat down in a chair. My skin burned as he had thrown me around a bit and I did my best to stay away from the vomit spread across the floor. He attempted to force feed me but in the end I was able to rebel and throw it all back up, maybe even more. "You know Im not really into the idea of causing plain to you unless you asked for it" He puts his cigarette back in his mouth before letting out a small puff of smoke. He moves to pull a pad out of his pocket and an envelope. He opens it and pulls out some rectangular photos. "So. who should I bring to join our little party." He turns the stack towards me and my eyes widened at the photo. It was a photo of my group of friends. Izuku. Todoroki. Iida. Uraraka.

I instantly began to struggle, "No! Not them!" I say and he laughs at my reaction.

"Info tells me these are some of your closes friends. Specially the two toned hair and green hair one... what was their names again? Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya?" He flicks the photo at me and then shows a closer photo of both Todoroki and Izuku. "Or perhaps Katsuki Bakugo?" He flicks the two photos down at me before showing me a photo of Katsuki. He flicks down the photo again and this time my eyes began to water of the picture of Ren and Romeo. "Or maybe your brothers?" He smiles as he watches me thrash around, trying to get the chains to come loose from my poor wrists that were probably bruised up by now. He flicks that last photo on the ground and sighs, "Unfortunately, I cant get to your brothers because of how well they guard them two. So thats out of the question" he begins to laugh, "the look on your face was truely priceless though," He stands up and walks over to me. He uses his foot to kick me further away from the vomit on the floor. I wince in pain as he moves to the side and began to clean up my mess. "So who to choose~" He says in a sing song voice.

-no pov-

"This is definitely a problem" All for One speaks as everyone was gathered in a room. Fortune had just explained what had happened,

"I swear this daughter of yours is constantly drawing attention to herself" Kai says as he pushes his silver hair out of his face. (For the ones who had forgotten this is another character ive made up. He is the one who had forced you to drink blood during the USJ attack and is also currently the man who is in possession of your mother. He is not Overhaul *note* In earlier chapters I know ive given your mother a name [Ki] but ive decided if she is ever mentioned again, I will refer her as m/n [mothers name])

"Whoever dare put their hands on precious will pay" Tomura growls,

"What had happened to the tracker we had given you, Fortune?" All For one asked and Fortune bows her head,

"It was destroyed by Kuroko after given to her. We wont be able to track her" Fortune responds slowly,

"What are we going to do now? We dont have the slightest idea of who may have kidnaped her" Kai says and Kurogiri walks over,

"Master," He spoke up, "Have you had much luck with Kuroko?"

"due to the fact we locked half of his power in Y/n, it seems he wont be a fully functioning soul quirk unless brought back to her" All For one speaks,

"So we wont be able to use him to figure out her location?"

"Unfortunately, No. Our best option is figuring out who exactly took Y/n," There was a pause, "Kurogiri, gather a list of people who has gone after y/n in the past and their current status"

-change-

(a/n: I know in chapter like 70ish, I included Iida into the bunch of people who is told about y/n quirk but I kinda forgot until now. Im sorry)