22

[y/n POV]

I stood on the roof of the school, somewhere that isn't usually accessible but I had access since I knew what the key looked like.

I sat down on the roof and laid down on the ground, staring up at the sky as the wind blew. "Out of all places, of course you'd go up here" aizawa says as I hear his footsteps approach me.

"Is there a problem?" I say with a sigh, this was the last place I expected him to look. I guess he was lucky this time.

"Don't start an attitude with me." He says as he stood next to me. dropping a bag in my stomach which makes me sit up as I made a Oof sound.

"That hurt" I pouted as I moved the bag and rubbed my stomach.

"Stand up y/n" aizawa instructed me and I look at him with a confused face. It took me a few seconds but I stood up and looked at him. Aizawa was much much taller then me, I've always had to look up to him. [btw I know his arms was all wrapped up and hanging from his neck in the anime but act like all yesterday y/n healed him enough to the point he can use his arms but they are just wrapped up- unable to bend them and he doesn't have them hanging from his neck] "I know there has been a lot of things going on. You can't continually blame yourself for what happened."

He moves his arm and places his hand on my head, "I could have helped you, I could have done something. I was too busy being weak and useless in the background; getting in everyone's way and causing issues. Then-" I stop because words wouldn't form. My face twisted, is there any way I could talk about it without actually talking about it? "I was sworn under oath. I don't know how to tell anyone what happened" he looked at me with a raised brow.

"What do you mean."

"I- I can't say it. My body won't let me." He moves and walks closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. I dig my face into the middle of chest as tears threatened to flow.

"Don't worry about it then. We will figure it out eventually." He says and I began to sob my heart out again. "I'm sorry that I worried you. I'll be more careful next time." He held on to me as I held him even tighter. "I'm still hurt y/n.." he groaned as I was hugging him too tightly. I was afraid if I let go then I'd loose him forever.

That could have gone way worse then it did, aizawa could have died. I was glad that he didn't of course, but it didn't shake that stupid horrible feeling that laid at the bottom of my stomach.

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

We was getting ready to leave school when we was stopped by a crowd that stood in front of the door way. "Um, why the heck are you all here?" Uraraka says as she stood in front of the door.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asked.

"Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!" Mineta says.

I start to move forward, I really don't have the time to deal with all this bull crap. It seemed as if Katsuki had the same mind set as he also walked. "They are scouring our the competition, idiots. We are the class that survived a real villain attack. They want to see us with their own eyes."

"Let's just hope he doesn't explode anybody." Izuku says in fear.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it, extras." Katsuki barked and I walked behind him. Great now they are going to want us dead; though if they actually move I can take that advantage and get out of here.

"You can't walk around calling people 'Extras' just because you don't know who they are!" Iida says as he karate chop the air.

"So this is class 1-A I heard you guys were impressive, but you sound like an ass." A voice spoke as they made their way through the crowd. "Is everyone in the Hero course delusional, or just you?" Katsuki lets out a growl.

Please just move so I can get out of here, I don't have very much time to work with my fire quirk and I really need to train. I whimpered in my brain as I thought back to what happened at the roof today.

[flashback]

"Y/n. A lot has happened the last two days. Us UA teachers and Principal Nezu aren't sure if it is safe for you to do the sports festival. We found out that they knew about your quirk, and for some reason it seemed as if the whole time their targets was both you and All Might. We aren't sure what exactly will happen this sports festival."

"Seriously?" I asked. I mean I did want to do it, but I'd only be able to use my fire quirk which would put me at a disadvantage.

"Principal Nezu said that you are able to choose. We will make an excuse that you've fallen ill right before the sports festival, but you'll be loosing the chance to show people what you are made of. I know you are standing there right now feeling guilty because you feel like you didn't get to prove yourself."

"Of course, I did absolutely nothing." I say as I look down and aizawa let's out a huff.

"I think it would be better if you did the sports festival. Principal Nezu even okayed the idea of you coming out that your quirk is Plunder. In the end it's up to you;-"

"I'm obviously going to do the sports festival" I said with an eye roll. "I will prove myself" I then gave aizawa a smile. "And I'll make you, my father, proud." I say and he lets out chuckle.

"I'm glad to hear that. Whatever you choose, I'll always stand beside you."

[end]

"Instead I came here and found a bunch of ego maniacs. I wanted to be in the Hero course, but like many others here, I was forced to choose a different track. Such as life. I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival, the teacher can decide to transfer us to the Hero course. And they will have to transfer people out to make room." Ah yes. He's one of those people. There was people like that every year, I remember it clearly when I was younger too. Some people wasn't able to get into the Hero course because of the physical exam; as their quirks aren't really easily used on robots and more on people. Sport festivals are where they stand up and try as hard as they can so they can get transferred into the Hero course. Aizawa always complains about the Hero course exam; that's one of the reason why I know these type of people fairly well. "Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best, I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war."

"Hey you!" A voice pops up, a young man with quite long, messy gray hair  and black eyes which are tilted dramatically inwards, each lined with a very thick, jagged, tan-colored substance, which are presumably his eyelashes. "I'm from class 1-B! Next door to you! We heard you fought some villains, and I came to see if that was true. But you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us! Talk all you want, it will just be more embarrassing when you're KO'd." Katsuki started to move and forces his way through the crowd. "Don't you ignore me!"

I looked as well and followed after Katsuki as he made a pretty clear path to go through. "Hey Bakugo! y/n! Where are you going? You gotta say something!" Kirishima yells out. "I mean it is your fault they are all hating on us bakugo."

Katsuki stops and I Put on my inconspicuous quirk on, then continued to move. "These people don't matter. The only thing that is important is that I beat them." Katsuki says and I hear him grumble. "How did that bitch walk through the crowd that easily." I instantly sweat dropped when I noticed it was me he was referring to.

"Hey! I'm comin' for you!"

That's when I felt a hand grab my collar; breaking my inconspicuous quirk. Katsuki started to forcefully drag me down the hall, I whimpered slightly. "We need to talk you nerd."

"