91

-no pov-

"I see" Aizawa says as he had finally let go of Bakugou which found his way back to his seat. "Regarding y/n, she did not run from home but in fact did get kidnapped. We currently have investigators and some pro-heroes currently on the hunt for her as we speak" Some of the students look upset as they were clearly unsettled by the fact y/n had been kidnapped. "In regards of her quirk, Tokoyami is correct" Everyone's eyes widened.

"Wait are you serious?" Kirishima says in surprised,

"Tokoyami may be right but the decision made to lie about y/n's quirk was decided by the principal himself" A few of the students in the class gasp,

"That doesnt make sense though, Ribbit" Asui speaks up and Aizawa looks over at her, "Why keep a shadow quirk a secret?"

"Information on why it was chosen to lie about her quirk cannot be given out without her permission. With her missing we shouldnt really be focusing on a topic like her quirk, so I ask you all to not mention her quirk until we advise so. This also includes asking her anything when we do find her and bring her back" A few of the students exchanged odd and confused looks, "Going against our instructions of not advancing acknowledgement on Y/n's quirk will result in explosion (a/n: I meant expulsion but explosion works 🙂✌🏻). I advise you all to instead focus on hope. Hope that we can find Y/n and bring her back home safely."

-change-

"I gathered the list" Kurogiri says as he walks in the room, "Or more like the name of who took y/n"

"Well tell us already" Tomura says impatiently,

"Junji Wellafame. He was the man who had kidnapped Y/n several times before our last encounter with him when she was 6"

"That disgusting sadist with the Octonocular quirk?" Tomura asked and Kurogiri nods, "I thought he was dead?"

"No, he had gotten away before I could completely take him out of commission" All For One speaks as he lets out a sigh, "He must have seen Y/n on tv and found out her new location. Thankfully, we know a good procedure to use to find y/n" There was a pause, "We will do the same as before. Fortune, make a list on people y/n is close to. Once finished, have Kai take trackers and plant them on those targets. We will have to play the waiting game but knowing Wellafame, he will go after another person like he had done before. Once we find his location, Kurogiri will collect Wellafame and bring him to me"

"And Y/n?" Tomura asked which only made All For One sigh,

"Kurogiri will return her to UA's hands. She still has a mission to fulfill"

-Change/Skip-

There was a weird silence at lunch that loomed over the group of kids as Ren was still missing. Todoroki was the first one to break the silence, "are we still on track for after-school today?" He asked as he looked at Midoriya.

"Yeah. We are going to the pool, right?" Midoriya asked for which Todoroki nods,

"Do you really think that this Daisuke guy has something to do with y/n missing?" Uraraka asked and Todoroki shrugs,

"He's the last thing that set y/n off since her disappearance"

"But if he does have something to do with her disappearance, he isn't just going to tell us" Uraraka says

"We will make him tell us" Todoroki says and they all nod in agreement.

After lunch was over they all went to class as normal, finishing the day off quickly and gathering together after school had ended.

As a group, they all walked down to the pool together in hopes they will be able to find Daisuke there. One of the workers in the front greeted them, "come for another swim?" The worker asked and Iida steps forward.