38

When I got back to my seat both Iida and Izuku was gone, so I took a seat down and waited. It wasn't long after I heard something. The notice made my head snap to the side as I see Iida and Izuku come over to us, taking a seat down next to me. "Izuku! Where did you go!" I whine as I grab his arm and hug it, fake sobbing as I whined loudly.

"W-we went to check on Uraraka.." he says as he advert his eyes away from me and my eyes widened as I clap my hands together once again.

"Is She the next fight?! Who is she fighting against?!" I asked as my eyes sparkled, "Who ever it is I bet you she will do just fine!"

"She's going against Kachan." Izuku says as his eyebrows twist, showing that he was nervous for her. Unfortunately, I was nervous too. Uraraka was strong, no doubt about it- it just gives Katsuki more of a reason to not let his guard down. This is going to be a tough battle for her, no doubt about it.

"Don't worry" I say as I let out a small sigh, pushing away my negative thoughts, "she will do fine. Even if she looses- she's going to prove she deserves to be in the Hero course"

"The next battle of the first round matches, Katsuki Bakugo and Ochaco Uraraka!"

"Midoriya." Iida speaks up, making both Izuku and I look over. "I'm curious. What was that strategy you came up with that would give Uraraka an advantage against Bakugo?"

I raised a brow in question, "what?"

"It wasn't really much of a plan." Izuku starts as he pulls up a beaten and burned up notebook- it was very familiar as he had written about my quirks inside of that exact book as well. "Kachan is so strong. When it comes to close combat he almost never have any openings. And the more he moves, the more he sweats, which just makes his Quirk more powerful." My eyes watched Izuku, everyone has their limits, but knowing Katsuki he more likely pushes through his limits. "He's gotten really good at using his explorations to move around in the air. But if Uraraka is able to touch him, she can use her quirk to make him float. She could send him out of bounds. That's why, it's obvious what Uraraka needs to do to get the upper hand."

"Strike first..." I say and Izuku gives me a nod.

"Let the match begin!"

"What are your limits Katsuki" I mumble to myself, my eyes hitting the blonde porcupine. "Show me." As those words rolled off my tongue, I felt my lips twist into a devilish smile as my eyes narrowed. It felt so natural yet it scared me, instantly making me wipe the smile off of my face.

Uraraka ran at him, pretty low as well. She runs in, trying to dodge his right hand- but he sends an explosion- making her stop in her tracks to shield her face.

"Uraraka!" Iida and Izuku says as they lean forward in their seats.

"He blasted her!"

"There is no way you can beat me!" Katsuki yells as he makes another explosion. As soon as some of the smoke clears a smile forms on my lips.

"If you're not going to give her sympathy you shouldn't underestimate her Katsuki" I say as my eyes light up in excitement. This is actually the first time I'm actually seeing a battle between my classmates, but I've never had this kind of overwhelming joy in me in my whole entire life.

"Whoa! She flew her jacket over as a decoy! What incredibly quick thinking!"

"Yet..." I start as I placed my hands together, "she was wrong to think something like that would work." Katsuki turns around swiftly and explodes her across the stadium. She lands on her feet and her right hand.

"Look at that reaction time!"

"Seriously the dude is insane. You can't get the drop on him."

I continued to watch, as katsuki continually sent explosion after explosion at her. Some of our classmates covered their eyes and some of them watched in deep concern, but for some reason I was at the edge of my seat wanting more. If I hadn't backed out would I have fought him? I let out a little chuckle as I also started to notice one thing, the ground was being torn apart- bit by bit... "Uraraka, I must give you props" I say to myself, I could feel several stares but I couldn't even mind them, I couldn't care less who it was.

"Looks like she's not resting between attacks despite being exploded. The poor girl." Hardly Uncle Mic, shes proving she isn't weak- saying that makes her seem like she is.

"Hey! Shouldn't one of the teachers step in?" Someone yells out in a crowd, instantly catching my attention and my lips twist into a frown.

"Yeah this is too rough!"

"This is shameful. Listen kid, you really wanna be a hero? Then stop acting like a bully! If you're so good, just send her out of bounds." Idiot! He's trying to let her prove herself! You complete asshole! Katsuki doesn't listen and continues on, just as Uraraka does. "Stop toying with the girl and end this match!" The man yells, I look around and see a man with a funky looking costume standing up with his thumbs down.

A woman stands up next to him, "Yeah you heard the guy!" The crowd began to boo, instantly making me sit up and move to the edge of the balcony. Latching myself on the edge and leaning out I screamed.

"YOU!" I yelled pointing at the man who started this uproar. "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL HIM WHAT TO DO? ARE YOU A PRO HERO?!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, everyone started to grow silent as all attention was diverted to me. "BECAUSE IF YOU ARE YOU SHOULD JUST GO HOME AND HANG UP THAT STUPID YELLOW CAPE! ID SUGGEST LOOKING INTO ANOTHER CAREER!" I could see the guy flinch at my words, "KATSUKI'S FIERCENESS IS AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HIS OPPONENTS STRENGTH. HE KNOWS SHE DESERVES TO HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR, SO HE IS MAKING SURE HE DOES WHATEVER IT TAKES TO KEEP HER AT BAY AND COME OUT ON TOP!" I yell out as I feel something twitch in my blood stream. Uraraka yells out and touches her fingers together, the large pieces of rock above the two started to fly down.

As much as I was happy she used her brain I look down at my hands and I begin to see a dark black electricity static around my hands. In a panic I moved my hands under my arms as I crossed them, I could feel my leg shake. What's going on? I take a few steps back and watch the rocks come crashing down, Katsuki looking up at the rocks. Katsuki raises his left arm in the air and explodes the falling rocks before they hit him- dispersing then out- the force of the explosion also pushing Uraraka away from him and making her fly backwards. A gust of air rushes past us.

"Bakugo shows us a big demonstration of his power! He blasted apart Uraraka's finishing move and remain untouched!" Uncle Mic yells.

My eyes hit Katsuki, I see him sigh as his right hand hovered near his left hand- watching it closely I could see it twitch. You hit your limit Katsuki. Uraraka stands up and Katsuki charges at her this time, yet... you continue on like I thought you would. My lips turned into a frown as I see Uraraka fall down and hit the ground- turning my heels I head out. The way that katsuki's hand shook- maybe he overdid it instead of hitting his limit.

For some reason I couldn't help but to be worried- but that wasn't all.. removing my hands from under my arms I look down at them- they were also shaking- in fear.

—————————————vvvvvvv

9:29pm (July 27th, 2019):

— SO, I wrote an hour worth of stuff and honestly I don't think it matters anymore so I got rid of all of it. Anyways I won't be adding an end card but here is a tag I did.

 Anyways I won't be adding an end card but here is a tag I did

I have lots of nicknames. They range from Dest, Queen, Melons, riggsbe, Purrr, and several other things.
Brown
Brown
I suck at English, Language Arts, History, and being Athletic.
I like the color green, but honestly I like sticking with black.
I don't have a favorite place to be honest. I usually never feel safe anywhere at anytime, nor do I feel like anywhere is my 'home'... if that makes sense.
I dislike most celebs and in general I don't care for them.
I like and love all animals. But I mainly keep myself around Dogs and Cats- mostly Dogs even though I have a cat.
My favorite song rn is probably Panic Room.
Just Mercy.— I highly recommend it. This may sound stupid but it's a book about essentially the death penalty and death row.