35

I ended up not going to the teachers section, I actually ended up finding myself in a section that was open and empty. It was clean and seemed as if no one has sat up here yet.

Probably another section for UA staff members just in case... I move to the front seat and looked down to see the stadium. I felt a presence next to me, looking to the side I see Kuroko.

"Kuroko." I say with a smile.

"No need to feel lonely" he tells me as he moves his hand and pats my head. My eyes watch as flames flew up in the air at each corner of the stage made from cement.

"All right! Let's cut to the good stuff and not delay these finals any longer! Welcome our second fighters, Hitoshi Shinso and Izuku Midoriya!" They both walked out from opposite sides and walk toward the small platform.

I throw both of my hands together and clasped them together. "You got this Izuku!" I say; though I know he couldn't hear me- I'll still send support his way.

"The rules are simple. Immobilize your opponent or force them outta the ring! You can also win by getting the other person to cry Uncle! Don't be afraid of injuries because our very own Recovery girl is waiting on standby! So put your morals aside and don't be afraid to play dirty!" Just listening to Uncle Mic say that makes me kind of glad I'm pretty close to the infirmary. If this guy quirk is mind control and he's also in general studies- he shouldn't be hard to beat- Izuku won't have to use one-for-all. "But of course no life threatening crap, folks. It is not allowed! Real hero's use their power to throw villains in jail, not kill them."

I notice Cementoss as he forms a chair and sits down, "I'll drop anyone who tries to get too rough." Cementoss says.

"Ready?" Uncle Mic yelled. I notice they was having a conversation, izuku you idiot! You're not suppose to talk to him! "Begin!" They both just stand there as Shinso ran his mouth. Whatever he said ticked off Izuku and he moved forward with an angry face.

"Don't you talk about them that way!" He yelled, it was faint but I could still hear it. But suddenly Izuku stopped, slowing down his tracks.

I let out a sigh, you was warned Izuku! "Huh?! Hey, hey, what's the dealio? The fight has just begun and Izuku Midoriya is... completely frozen? He is not moving a muscle! And what is with that look on his face? Could this be a quirk at work? Hitoshi Shinso seems to have Izuku Midoriya completely stunned!" Uncle Mic announces.

"This is a perfect example of why the entrance exams isn't rational." Aizawa states, reminding me he is actually up somewhere with Uncle Mic right now.

There he goes again. "Huh? Why is that?" Uncle Mic asked Aizawa.

"Since we are on to the individual matches, I had some information compiled about our final competitors. Shinso failed the practical exam to get into the Hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably figured that would happen. His quirk is incredibly strong, but that entrance rear consisted of fighting faux villains. Robots. It gave a huge advantage to those who had physical superpowers they could show off. Despite his abilities, Shinso never stood a chance at passing."

My eyes snapped to Izuku who turned around and started walking away. No! "Uh— What?! Ah! Midoriya is obeying him!"

My eyes widened, izuku inches closer and closer to the end- he was going to walk out of the stage and loose the fight. "IZUKU! Don't you dare loose! You can still do it! You can overpower his quirk!" I yelled as loud as I could, please reach him! Please! "Izuku!"

His foot was so close to the white line- I couldn't believe it, he lost! Then suddenly air formed around Izuku, making him bend forward and breath hard. "Yes! IZUKU! Yes! You did it!" I cheered as I jumped up and down. Moving myself over to Kuroko and grabbed his shadowed hands. "He did it Kuroko! He did it!"

"Indeed he did." Kuroko says with a nod.

"What is this? Midoriya stopped just in time!" The crowd goes wild- same with me.

"Izuku is so cool! I can't even!" I cheered as I move to the edge and lean out over the wall that protected me from falling as I smile. "Now this is where the battle begins!" Izuku uses his right hand and covers up his mouth, that's when I notice his left fingers was broken. Izuku moves without speaking, it seemed as if Shinso was trying to get Izuku to talk but he refused. Izuku pushes on Shinso, pushing him backwards but Shinso throws a right punch at Izuku's face. Izuku takes the blow but continues pushing forward. He punches Izuku's broken fingers and Izuku moves to the side and falls forward before he caught himself and held his broken fingers. Shinso moves his hands and place them on Izuku's face and right shoulder- pushing him out of the arena. Izuku screams in pain as he uses his left hand to grab Shinso and and tosses him over the white boundary line.

Midnight held her hand up, "Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to the next match!" The crowd cheers but I was already moving and heading out

Midnight held her hand up, "Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to the next match!" The crowd cheers but I was already moving and heading out. Izuku will be heading to the infirmary and I can't contain myself any longer.

Next end card is going to be Todoroki- anyone can guess what he's going to say? 😂😂