69

Sitting down in my seat Izuku was the first one to walk to my desk, "Y/n, youre here!" He stated as I had missed some of the lessons while being in the principal office.

"Yeah, I was in the principal office" I say and he looks at me with concern,

"Is everything okay?" he asked as the bell was almost about to ring for lunch, I nod.

"Yeah, he just wanted to speak to me"

Izuku didnt seem to wipe the worry off of his face, "I wanted to talk to you. Do you think we can after school?" He asked and I nod,

"Yeah, after school is fine. Meet me in the usual spot?" I asked and he nods. Suddenly he smiles,

"I got you a gift and I think youre going to enjoy it" He claps his hand together with a worried smile, "Im just hoping I dont regret it" he mutters out quietly as I let out a little laugh. When the bell rings he looks up at the small box that produced the noise, Uraraka and Iida rushing over.

"Y/n!" Uraraka says as she comes up next to me, "I heard today we are having beef, lets get there quickly!"

-skip-

I lay out the blanket across the roof of the school as I waited for Izuku. I asked to walked together but he said he had to grab something and asked me to wait at the roof for him. So, thats what I did. I sat there and waited patiently. My head turns around when Izuku finally made his appearance. He held a bag that you'd normally get from the convince store as he walked over, "Sorry for making you wait. I promise it was worth the wait" He says as I looked in confusion as he placed it in my lap.

"What is this?" I asked as he takes a seat down next to me. I open it and the first thing I see was a bottle.

"Remember back at the Sports festival?" He asked as I pulled it out and read what it said on the bottle. "You told me to you wanted to brush my hair" I read detangler on the bottle and my eyes sparkle. "I figured... maybe we can talk while you do my hair? I dont normally do anything with it but I put a bunch of stuff in there for you"

I make a squee noise as I see how much stuff was inside of the bag. There was combs, brushes, a pick, headbands, clips, and hair ties. There also seemed to be a pair of scissors and I cheer. Izuku smiles at me as he watches me cheer in happiness. "Lets get started!" I say as I get behind him and began working on his hair. "So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I wanted to make sure you were okay" he stated as I began spraying his hair down, "I heard.. about Kuroko" He whispers and my hands stop.

I let out a sigh, "Yeah." I mumble and his shoulders slump,

"Im sorry that happened"

"It wasnt your fault, so no need to say sorry" I say with an awkward laugh as I go back to spraying down his hair, "I... still kind of cant believe hes gone."

"thats fine. You should take all the time you need to wrap your head around it"

"I know. I feel kind of bad to be honest" I say honestly as I pick up a comb and started at his roots to comb his hair.

"How come?" he questioned me

"Everyone has been so worried about me and I feel bad for causing everyone so much worry"

"You shouldnt feel bad about it." He says and I nod, even though he couldnt see me,

"I know, im trying my best to lift my spirits. Ren, Romeo, and now you have definitely been a huge help"

"Im glad to hear" He says as I hear him hiss lightly and I do my best not to tug at his hair too much. "So wanna talk about why you wasnt in class this morning?"