Extra I Behati Goes Ice Skating

Vivian and Ethan had brought Behati to the frozen lake into the woods to teach her how to ice skate. The seven-year-old quietly slid across the thin sheet of ice while Ethan and Vivian watched her from a distance.

"Say Ethan," Vivian said and he looked at her.
"If you'd meet Death or Life again, what wish would you make?"
"I would just wish the best for you,"
"Oh Ethan--"
"It's me though. I'm the best for you."

"What do you want?!"
"I want you to be happy... and naked"
"Behati! Let's go back home. We're leaving daddy in the woods." Vivian shouted as she skated her way towards Behati.

But Ethan grabbed her waist and picked her up. She shouted "What are you doing?!"
"I had the sudden desire to cuddle our lips."

The ice beneath them broke and they fell into the ice cold lake water. Behati stared at them from above.
"Daddy, are you dying?" She asked. Vivian swam upto the surface and inhaled as she popped her head out of the water.

"Behati, move away. It's dangerous."
Vivian walked out of the water and looked at her clothes.
"Oh god, I'm completely wet!" She looked at herself.
"I can make you twice as wet" Ethan had his upper body out of the water and rested his face on his arms over the ice.

"Behati, we're leaving." Vivian held Behati's hand.
"But I still want to play." Behati looked at her mother, sadly.

"Your dad ruined it. I'm going to catch a cold if I don't go back home and change. You don't want mom to catch a cold, do you?"
"No..." Behati looked at the ice.

"It's okay. We'll come back tomorrow. And we'll not bring your dad with us."
"What? No fair. Behati is my daughter too!"
"Then you both come alone, I won't come!"
"But you promised you'll always be by my side." Vivian blushed.
"Or under me or above me--"
"Behati, let's go!"

"Or under me or above me--""Behati, let's go!"

Behati Evaganza
My Heart Hates Me