Chapter 36 My Husband And I

Vivian was sleeping under the blanket when she suddenly felt fingers tracing her waist. Kirito slid his fingers from her waist to her hips. She quickly opened her eyes and saw that he was on top of her.

"Oh my God." She covered her mouth. "Vivian, let's fuck," He removed his shirt.
"Oh no!" Vivian said but he grabbed both her hands and looked deep into her eyes "Do you think I'm asking you for your permission?" His blue-green eyes dominated her blue eyes. Vivian blushed and he gave a half-smirk.

"Alright then,"
"No"
"No...No... Yes,"

"I said get the fuck up," Kirito said and Vivian opened her eyes. "Huh?"
"I've fried eggs," Kirito pointed towards the dining table.

"Eggs? You fried them?"
"Fresh up and let's eat"
"Okay," Vivian looked at him.
"Do I have something on my face?" He asked.
"No, I'll go!" She ran into the bathroom. She locked the door and pressed her back on it.

"I can't believe myself. A 25-year-old woman is having a wet dream because of a 24-year-old man! Kill me, somebody!"
"Did you call?" Lucus appeared in the bathroom.

"Get out!"
"Jeez! It's not like you're undressed or something. Besides, angels aren't interested in human bodies. If I want, I can see right through your clothes"

"What the! Wait- All angels?"

"Yeah, you too," He winked "Wait-- What have I told you" Lucus covered his mouth.

"Shut up!" Vivian shouted.
"Well angels look at a naked mind and body" Lucus started laughing but Vivian was deep in thoughts.
"Vivian-"
"Get out."

After taking a bath, she came out in a bathing robe. She looked at Kirito, he was dressed up in casuals so maybe he had an off today. His jet black hair was still a little wet and was sticking  to his neck. Vivian turned back and slapped herself. 'No more thinking in wrong directions!'

Vivian turned back and sat on the chair. She began eating as Kirito stared at her "I took an off today."
"Oh, why?"
"I was thinking I should do things with you," Vivian choked.

"So, do you wanna go to the mall? We can shop for some clothes." Kirito asked.
"Oh! Oh, that" Vivian said as she punched her chest while trying to swallow the food and then took a glass of water "Yeah, we haven't gone out together even once. I was thinking about it last night"

"Last night?"
"Yeah. I realized I barely know you" Kirito said. 'I can just see him with clothes on. Lucus told me that angels look at the naked self'
"I don't actually like sweets, I mean they are good when they are less and..."

'Hmm, maybe there's some secret spell to that? Should I ask him? No, what will he think if I ask him that?! No!"

"Vivian,"

'But there's no other way'

"Are you listening?!" Kirito shouted.
"Yes, when will you be naked?" Vivian said, subconsciously.
"What are you think about, Vivian?" Kirito asked.
"Shit." Vivian shouted as she got up.
"I can see that."

"No, I'm--"
"Get ready, let's go," He got up.
"You'll go like that?" Vivian asked. "Why? Is there a problem with these?" Kirito wore a white shirt and a maroon sweater with ripped, black jeans.

"You look like a student," She said "Wait-- You're 24, you should be a student!"
"No, I began my education earlier so I'm done with my studies," Vivian walked into the bedroom and removed the bathrobe.

"What about you?" Kirito said while mixing the coffee with milk "Aren't you just 25?"
"I didn't have any higher education," Vivan said "I only completed school."