Chapter 60 Please Come Home

Ethan was forced to shave for his makeup to go smoothly. Maya touched his wet face right after he had shaved. "Good skin, prez! Now, close you eyes." He looked reluctant but she was stubborn and irritating so he just did what she told him to.

She sprayed a hydrating spray on his face and hence commenced the make up! "I'm shocked you didn't say something like "Guys don't put makeup" and stuff," She said in a grumpy voice while applying the base of the makeup.

"I've worked with male models too."
"Male models wearing lingerie--"
"I've been invited to certain business firms and fashion shows unrelated to lingerie so no. Thankfully I haven't seen that yet and I hope I never do."

"Okay done! Next--Highlighter!" She searched through her purse. She applied the blush on his cheeks and then applied the highlighter. She did the contour and an eyeshadow.

"Now~ I'll just put a lip balm. Sunny Peach is like my favourite shade." She applied the lipbalm on his lips "Done! Oh my God-- I legit transformed you! Let me kiss you now--"

"Can you please fuck off girl, just fuck off" He pushed her away and got up from the chair. He looked into the mirror "You're pretty decent at it. Alright, I'll wash it now."

"What?!"

He threw some water at his face and cleaned off the makeup.
"What a waste. You can be a model!"
"I'm not interested in show biz. It's good to watch, not good to be a part of--"

"Greek yogurt!" She looked inside the fridge.
"Are you schizophrenic? You can't just remain consistent with one damn topic."
"Have you ever eaten ginger bread?" She ignored him.
"No, I haven't. You know how to cook it?"

"Ew, who the hell is gonna cook it? I'll just order!" She picked up his phone "Helo~ I'm Kirito fucking Hiomi, the CEO of Belleneé's Fashion. I want a fuckin' gingerbread on my table at-- Hold up--He hung up on me!"
"You could've just ordered it normally."

"Let's rather go out! We'll eat out!" She said. Ethan protested.
"Don't worry, it won't be spicy. I hate spicy stuff, cause then your eyes get teary and you breathe weirdly. And you need milk."
"Okay, what the fuck?" She began laughing "Like your makeup get smeared as if you just blowed someone and--"

He shook his head "It's- It's hard... I mean my life! Alright, now get out."
"You too, let's go eat!"
"I'm not going any--" She grabbed his hand and ran out with the car keys. Before he could say anything, she was already driving.

She drove the car while listening to loud punk rock music.
"Oh baby baby it's fuck time! You know I really wanna make you mine!" She sang along with them "This my favourite boy band. I always wanted to attend their live concert but alas--I'm a supermodel! Ain't got no time!"

"They are shouting!" Ethan pressed his hands over his ears.
"I wanna choke you till you're blue in the face!"
"What the fuck!"
"It's beautiful. You won't understand."
"I don't want to understand it!" She began singing along again.

Yep, she was totally tone deaf. By the time they reached a restaurant, Ethan was already half dead. She dragged him to their seat and started a conversation.

"I've been called a faggot for I think-- Every since I was born."
"Like how?! The doctor would've been like shit-- Another one of those!"
"No, actually I choked on many things" She ordered something for both of them.

"What do you do in your free time, prez?" She asked.
"I... I can't believe I'm so hopeless that I don't have any hobbies. Forget me, what do you do?"

"Eat out and meet up with guys. Oh hey, it's here! Okay, here eat it." She brought the spoon close to his mouth. He took it from her hands and ate it.

He almost puked it out "Ugh! What the--" She began laughing hysterically. "Fuck you, cunt!" Ethan somehow swallowed it.
"Okay, I've got something better!" She brought another spoonful towards him.

"Fuck you, bitch--What're you doing with me?"
"You just gotta bite this one, it's easy." He opened his mouth. He chewed it and took a napkin. He coughed it out on the napkin "Ugh! Disgusting!" He took a deep breath as if he was dying "You fucking bitch!"

"How was it?"
"I'd rather drink a dog's pee than that!" He shouted and she started laughing.
"It's awesome though."
"A dog's pee?"
"No, your face when you're annoyed."

"...You aren't getting laid recently, are you?" He asked and she laughed harder.
"I'm leaving" He got up.
"Okay! They're getting some good stuff for reals" He sat back "I had so much fun already!"

"I didn't have any fun!" He said.
"Yes, you did~"
"I didn't!"

They drove back home. It was afternoon already and Ethan was asleep as she drove. She looked at him with a smile "What you need, is not your wife, Kirito."

Vivian sat in her room while looking into her Antabulam. Ethan's name there was piercing her heart every moment. Tear drops fell down her cheeks.

"I want him," She said.
"If you really want someone, you can figure out how to make it happen." Fate said.

"Vivian?" Sejok entered the room and Fate disappeared "Is everything all right?" He asked.
"Eth-Kirito... was right. There's nothing good about show biz. I'm tired of seeing my face everywhere. I can't roam around the streets like I used to or even go grocery shopping. Above all, I can't feel loved. I feel so tired all the time."

"Can't feel loved? Millions of people out there love you. Don't bother with what he says, you're still the most charming star out there and the most successful too. Now get ready, we have an event to attend this evening."

"I don't want to attend it."
"Vivian, what's wrong with you? You were never like this before--"
"Because then I had no experience. Experience is a wonderful thing; it enables us to recognise a mistake every time we repeat it. I can't live like this anymore. Don't renew our contract."

"Okay. At least come today, Vivian. I told them you'd come, so listen to me." He smiled.
"Just this once," She said and he smiled "Thank you. Now dress up."

'You want to use me, till the very end, huh,' She thought as she walked away and looked at her clothes. She wore a jeans and a sweater "Let's go," She came out of the room.

"You're not gonna put up any makeup?"
"No, I'm fine--"
"No, I'm telling you. Go, put some. Look presentable. And wear proper clothes." She turned back "Vivian," He said and she looked at him "Don't fade away."

She walked back in and closed the door. She wore a long, black one-piece and golden earrings. Her golden choker shone and turned to the number seventy. Driving human attention was strictly prohibited for an angel since they were considered to be creatures of shadows. Yet, she was in everyone's mind.

She applied some blush on her cheeks.
"That's better. Let's go"
"Can I not go, please?"
"I'll get the car" He ignored and walked out. She looked at the floor and then at her notepad kept on the table.

'If you really want someone, you can figure out how to make it happen'

She picked up the notepad and wrote something on the paper. "Oh Ethan," She looked at the paper "Can I come back home?"

- To be continued

Vivian Garnette My Heart Hates Me

Vivian Garnette
My Heart Hates Me